13.A better person who will love you.

Comincia dall'inizio

Ohm(sips his hot chocolate) : Why do you like me ?

Nanon : Do I need a reason to like someone ? I like everyone.

Ohm : So you like Gia too ?

Nanon : Haa she is pretty.

Ohm : Aren't you gay ?

Nanon : I'm Bi actually. Why are you sounding like Jealous?

Ohm : Why will I be Jealous?

Nanon : Idk ! Anyways Gia is my childhood friend and for your kind information she has a boyfriend. And also she is not my type.

Ohm : Then what's your type.

Nanon : Emmm a person who is hot , bulky , sexy like a Gangsta but actually a Softie ,caring and kind so basically Ohm Pawat Chittsawangdee.

Ohm chocks on his hot chocolate , Nanon pats on his back and hands him a water bottle.

Nanon : Did I shocked you by being straight forward?

Ohm : Very much. Wanna hear mine?

Nanon : Hmmmm.

Ohm : Someone who is pretty, kind , caring, loving, understanding and the main point who doesn't have flat chest which is absolutely not you because I prefer boobs and vagina than a dick.

Nanon's Dimples disappear in a second as he heard Ohm's words which were honest but also hurtful as the same time.

Ohm : I'm sorry if I sounded harsh but listen to me I can't think of you in that way as you think of me. I can't date you idiot because I am literally into girls and I love my fiance Sarah , I can't be your boyfriend but I can be your friend and I am very much thankful for you to save me with your life that I don't want to push you away , you are very good person as far as I know because all these days I have seen you how crazy you are for me and that scares me a lot, I don't want to hurt anyone physically or mentally even if I agree to date you , you will endup by getting hurt because of me and if I don't date you , you will still endup having hopes on me to date you so I am saying this as your friend please don't your waste time on a person like me I am sure there is a better person than me who will love you more than you can imagine.

Nanon : So you won't be that better person right?

Ohm : No !

Nanon : Then will you help me to find that better person who will love me more than I can love you.

Ohm : Sure I will help you.

In the hospital

At the lunch time

Ohm , Drake , Jasmine and Jennie sits together and they eat their lunch.

Jennie : Finish your lunch fast and come to the emergency ward 303 okay Jasmine.

Jasmine : Okay P'Jennie.

Drake : What happened to you sister Jasmine why are you sounding low today did something happened?

Jasmine : When I am loud you will say me to shut up and now when I silent your asking me what happened? Chill doctor I'm happy ! I was just thinking some stuff by the way what happened about the love story you are having with a patient called Frank?

Ohm : Frank ? What love story with Frank?

Drake : Oh god you are really loud Jasmine I regret asking you.

Jasmine : 😝

Drake : Nothing Ohm I just have a crush on patient of mine who's name is Frank.

Ohm : That boy from a car accident!

Drake : yeah , Anyways what happened about your story with Nanon.

Ohm : No story, I said him on his face that I prefer vagina than a dick and guess what he said he will move on.

Drake : Nice I haven't thought he will move on from you that easily tbh by watching him Iike that I was even going to help him to hit on you lol.

Ohm : I'm straight Drake. Guys are not my type.

Drake : Yeah I know but he might be hurt by now.

Ohm : I think same too did I do any wrong what do you people think I did right thing know.

Drake : Why are you in denial now ?

Ohm : I don't know I feel guilty.

Jasmine : Why guilty doctor Ohm? what you did is correct why give hopes to a person it's best to break it down before it builds.

Ohm : Hmmmmm but the problem is I need to help him to find a person better than me.

Drake : Ohm you are a doctor not a match maker or dating app. You shouldn't have agreed on it.

Ohm : No , I didn't want to because he is a good person drake I have seen him helping a lot of people before , in the bus stop here and there he is good from inside out and this will be payback to him for saving my life.

Drake : How do you know he is good person? Maybe he was just acting to impress you.

Ohm : Ming I don't think like that his eyes sparkle with honesty and you know what hehehe only he thinks he can follow me ? Even I can follow him sometimes.

Jasmine : And why did you followed him when you don't like him?

Ohm : Because he saved my life and I want to be his friend because I don't want to lose him.

Jasmine : When you don't like him you should just leave him alone that's better for him to move on faster and in my opinion you shouldn't have agreed to find a person to him.

Drake : What Jasmine said is true Ohm.

Ohm :Who said I don't like him ? Did I said anyone that?

Jasmine : You like him?

Ohm : Yeah I like him, he is cute but not in a sexual way just as a friend. I want to be beside him as a friend no matter what I want him to flash his Dimples all the time.

Drake : Do you even know what you are saying?

Ohm : Yeah I do ! I will ask him to be my friend and I will find him a person better than me so that he can love him and forget about me in a lover way , when he finds a right person who loves him I'm sure he will laugh in the future and he will say me Ohm it's funny that I followed you like a baby duckling. Drake , Nanon , Me and our families will be together in future and Jasmine you can also join in our family.

Jasmine : lol I don't think he will say something like that Dr.Ohm and also you are talking like a child. Anyways I'm done I need to go to ward otherwise P'Jennie will murder me.

Ohm and Drake : Okay.

Ohm : In which way did I sounded like a child Drake ?

Drake : I don't know.

Nanon(in his mind) : Friends? Now I feel like to disappear from the world.

(:(