"I think you are stressed....want me to help you out?"

Maybe I am stressed and thinking to much.

"S-sure" I say.

"Okay let's go to your bedroom." I immediately look at him.

"Relax I meant to help you sleep not something else y/n." There is teasing laced in his voice and I feel embarrassed to think like that.

Maybe I am being really a desperate.

But anyone will be if it's Taehyung and when few seconds ago you both agreed for benefits relationship.

And to top it off you didn't get physical from the past three years. It is understood that if anyone else would have been in your place would be desperate too.

I stand and start walking to my bedroom. Taehyung follows me too and comes inside the room.

"Wow , the room is so beautiful....but not more than you." I blush and thank him , both for complementing the room and me.

"Okay , I want you to lay down on the bed in comfortable clothes."

I make an 'O' shape mouth and look at my dress. I was wearing a t-shirt and black track pants.

"Okay , please give me a minute I will change and come back."

Taehyung hums and you go outside and take your comfortable cotton t-shirt and pajama and wear them and return back to your room.

You see Taehyung sitting on your bed waiting for you. When he sees you , he gets up.

"This is perfect....come lay down." I do as I am told and lay on my bed.

Taehyung looks at you and tells you to close your eyes. You hesitate at first but agree.

"Relax....imagine you are in a comfortable place where there is no noise but peacefulness around.

You don't have any tensions and you are like a bird , freely flying around wherever and whenever you want."

I feel comfort in me as he says this. He even starts roaming his fingers in my hairs making me relax.

"Relax" He keeps on saying this and I soon feel his fingers roaming all over my body. His hands roam around my legs going up towards my thighs.

I clench my legs but let him do his work. Because I do feel comfortable with what he is doing right now.

"Such a nice girl you are y/n...yes keep yourself still like that." His words doesn't sound genuine sweet but dirty more.

His hands continuously moves up and down my thighs. He slowly parts my legs and the tip of his index finger roams slowly and teasingly on my body.

I feel wetness pool from me and I try to close my legs but he doesn't let me and continues the teasing on me.

Hope you liked chapter 17 and please do vote

Hope you liked chapter 17 and please do vote.😊

Some fun is yet to come....🌚😝