"MADHU!" Malik says happily as he stood up.

"Hello." Madhu says softly as she looked at her father then she looks at her grandfather.

"Finally, you came back!" Malik says with happy tears as he hurried to Madhu and hugs her.

"I knew you would come back." Daddaji says smirking.

"I am not back." Madhu replies as she hugged her father.

"What do you mean you are not back?" Malik asks frowning.

"I am here on work. I've to go to office now."

"What nonsense is it?" Daddaji asks her angrily. "Enough of your mann maani. Come back home."

"I don't have anything to say to you." Madhu tells him.

"Please Madhu, don't go. It's been years since we saw you." Malik tells her.

"Every time we come to Delhi, you leave Sultan's house to avoid meeting us. please don't do this anymore." Padmini requests her.

Madhu looks away without answering.

"It kills us that we can't see you, Madhu." Malik tells her in tears.

Madhu turns to her father in anger and tells him, "If you had let me marry RK then I would be living in that house and you could have seen me every day. Every minute of the day."

"You know we can't do that." Padmini tells her softly. "If things were different then we would have loved to see you both live together."

"Enough! How many times have I told you that you are not even allowed to think of that awara ladka?" Daddaji asks her furiously.

"And how many times I have told you to talk of RK with respect?" Madhu furiously asks him.

Daddaji scowls with a smirk. "You left this house for him and a month after you left, he was getting engaged to another girl."

Madhu smirks back at him, "And I hear that he called off the engagement and even left his home because he could no longer stay in this city without me."

"You know he is in Delhi?" Padmini asks her in shocked whisper.

"Of course, I know. Do you think I would stop loving him because I left?"

"How dare you say such a blasphemous thing?" Daddaji asks furiously.

"I love Rishabh Kundra." Madhu proudly tells him. "He is my life."

"Madhu... please stop." Padmini quickly holds her back.

"Baba, please stop it. She just came back home after years." Malik requests his father.

"You shut up! Pamper her more. See how she has become!" Daddaji says furiously.

"Better than you." Madhu replies.

"Enough! You are staying home. You are resigning your job. And it is high time that you..."

Madhu didn't even wait for him to finish. "I'm leaving."

"How dare you?" Daddaji furiously asks her.

"Is Radha Aunty home?" Madhu asks her mother ignoring her grandfather.

"You are going there?" Malik asks her shocked.

"She is like a mother to me. I'm going to see her." Madhu replies.

"RK is home. Radha is not feeling well, so he came to take care of her." Padmini worriedly tells her.

"Good, I'll see him also then." Madhu declares.