Child Marriage 1 - Jab Miya Biwi...

Mulai dari awal

"You okay?" RK asks her as he hung up the call.

"Yeah. I'll be fine." Madhu replies, her thoughts going back to her father.

"Here." RK says offering her phone back. "I'm going to watch TV, you coming?"

Madhu shrugs knowing her father will tell her only when he was ready to share it with her.

They were walking out of the room when RK quickly holds her hand and pulls her back.

"What?" Madhu asks curiously.

"Malik Uncle is crying." Rishu whispers as he looked down to the living room.

Madhu moves to the railing to look at her father and sees him crying. She was about to run towards him, when RK tightens his hold on her.

"Wait." He whispers to her. "Listen."

"What did the doctors say?" Mohan asks him softly.

"Chemo is the only option." Malik replies.

Madhu gasps in shock as she covered her mouth to stop her sob from erupting.

"I'm not worried about me. I'm worried about Madhu. I am all she has. She lost her mother when she was a baby and now..." Malik says sobbing.

Mohan quickly moves to him and hugs him.

Madhu starts to run to him when RK picks her and take her to his room.

"I want to go to Papa." Madhu tells him.

"Malik Uncle is worried now and he needs to get things off his chest. If you go to him now, he would be busy consoling you. give him some time to handle his pain first." RK tells her.

Madhu knew that what he was saying was right but she couldn't control her pain and worry. "I am getting scared, Rishu. What if something happens to him?"
RK helplessly looks at her, not knowing how to console her.

"He is all I have." Madhu tells him as she gave into her tears.

"You've all of us, Madhu." RK tells her softly.

He felt bad for both Malik Uncle and Madhu. they were family, he has known them both all his life. Malik Uncle was like a father figure to him and the thought that he might die was so scary. RK looks at Madhu and sees her sitting on his chair and crying. His heart went out to her, if it was paining him so much then how much would she be going through?

They remained in his room, while Madhu cried and RK switched between pacing, sitting and standing.

"Rishu?" Radha knocks on the door.

He quickly opens the door. "Yeah, Mom?"

"Did you see Madhu? I can't find her." Radha asks him in concern.

RK moves aside as he opened the door for his mother. Radha curiously walks in and stops seeing Madhu crying. "Madhu, bacha... what happened?" Radha asks her in concern.

"Papa has cancer?" Madhu asks her crying.

Radha's eyes fill up as she hurried to her. Madhu quickly gets up and runs to her. she throws herself in her arms and cries.

"He is going to be fine." Radha tells her.

"Don't give her any false hope, Mom. if it is bad then tell her that." RK tells her as he stood next to her. "Malik Uncle wouldn't be crying if it wasn't."

Radha furiously glares at her son.

"Is it bad?" Madhu asks her hearing RK.

Radha helplessly looks at her not knowing what to tell her.