Madhu and Rishabh walk outside the gate to find a car and Rudra, Shivaay and Anika leaning on the car.

"Hi." Madhu says surprised seeing all of them.

"Madhu..." Rudra says in a nervous whisper as he stepped forward.

"Okay... what is it?" Madhu asks frowning worriedly seeing his nervousness, even his brother and sister-in-law also looked worried.

"I am so sorry, Madhu." Rudra sadly whispers as he helplessly looked at her.

"You are calling off the wedding?" Madhu guesses in shock. Oh God! What am I going to do?

"Please, Madhu." Rudra begs her with tears in his eyes.

"Why?" Madhu asks him angrily.

"He loves Bhavya." Rishabh tells her.

"YOUR FIANCE??" Madhu asks him outraged.

"Yes." Rishabh calmly replies. "They love each other."

"What nonsense is this?" Madhu asks them angrily.

"Madhu, please calm down." Anika gently requests her.

"Why did you all come here? What do you want?"

"I'll explain." Anika tells her in a calming tone.

Madhu furiously shrugs.

"You know, Rudra and Bhavya have been best friends. Since, they were kids, Bhavya used to always come home. Mom and Dad wanted Bhavya to be their daughter-in-law. When they asked Rudra, he thought Bhavya just saw him as a friend and lied to them that he had no such feelings for her. So, they took RK's proposal for her. And Bhavya thinking, Rudra thought of her as a friend, agreed for the proposal. But today morning, Bhavya told RK that she is in love with Rudra and felt if she hid that from RK then it would be like betraying him, she didn't want to start their relation on a lie. But RK talked to Rudra and Rudra told him that even he loves her."

Madhu closes her eyes furiously.

"Madhu?" Rudra softly calls her names.

"Fine!" Madhu says in anger. "You guys go. it's all over."

"That is not all." Shivaay softly tells her.

"What now?" Madhu furiously snaps at him.

"We were thinking... maybe, you could marry RK instead." Shivaay gently tells her as he looked at Rishabh.

"What?" Madhu spats out in shock as she turned to look at Rishabh.

"Only if you want to." Rishabh tells her.

"You think this is a joke? My life is a joke?" Madhu asks him angrily.

"If it was a joke to him, he wouldn't have insisted on getting your permission." Anika tells her in a soft tone.

"what do you mean?" Madhu asks her with a frown.

Anika turns to look at Shivaay, waiting for him to speak.

A little embarrassed, Shivaay informs her, "We... actually, I... I thought it would be easier, if at the mandap, RK and Rudra changed places and got married. And everyone would think it was an accident."

"RK wouldn't allow that." Anika tells her.

"Neither did Anika." Shivaay tells her.

"You've every right to say no." Rishabh tells her.

"Of course, I have!" Madhu snaps back at him.

"So?" Shivaay asks her.

"What so?" Madhu asks him, frowning.