What Goes Around Comes Around

Start from the beginning

Madhu again tries to take her hand away from his as she frowned at him angrily. "Madhu, I said stop it."

Then she asked in a feeble tone, "Who are you? Stop touching me. And who is Madhu?"

And RK's world stopped revolving.

Amnesia!!! He had played the role of an amnesia patient in one of his movies and now his wife has amnesia. She forgot all the people and places but things she could remember it seems. How could she forget him? Her RK!!! How dare she forget him?

"You need to be patient with her, Mr. Kundra. More than anything she needs your care now." The doctor advices him.

"You screwed up the operation and you have the nerve to tell me this?" RK furiously asks him.

"I saved your wife's life." The doctor tells him angrily. Ever since Madhubala Rishabh Kundra had been brought in, Rishabh Kundra has been sitting on his head eating it off.

"She forgot me!"

"But she is alive now! And she can get her memory back."

"CAN????"

"I can't say anything for sure. People have got back their memory in minutes and sometime years, and sometimes never."

"I won't have it!"

"Then do something about it because I have done to the best of my ability." The doctor tells him, he had stopped caring for his life and career 12 hrs ago because of the constant abuses from Rishabh Kundra.

RK barges into Madhu's room to find her sitting up with a nurse on her side.

"You will remember me and that too now!" RK orders her. "Remember me dammit!"

"You are the guy who cheated on me right?" Madhu asks frowning. "Who are you? My husband? fiance or boyfriend?"

RK looks at her in shock taking in what she had just said.

"Bhabhiji, what are you saying? Chief will never cheat on you. He loves you." Bittuji tells her worried.

"And you are?" Madhu asks frowning.

"Bittu... Chief's manager."

"How can you forget me?" RK asks her furiously.

Madhu turns to him furiously. "I have no idea who I am. For the last three hours I have been shown photos of people I don't recognize, I have been asked a million questions, I have had a head scan, tests done on me and God knows what and I absolutely have no idea who I am. But you are worried about the fact that I forgot you? How selfish are you?"

RK looks at her in shock not knowing how to answer her. It was true ever since she had asked him who are you? He had been stuck on that, hadn't moved on from that. Dammit! The only person that mattered to him didn't remember him.

"Where is the rest of my family? Maybe I'll remember something if I see them." Madhu tells Bittuji realizing he was the sensible one among the two strangers.

"I've informed them, they will reach here soon."

"I thought I have been here 3 days and they were not informed?" Madhu asks confused.

Bittuji turns to RK helplessly.

"You didn't inform my family?" Madhu asks shocked.

"I am your family!" RK tells her angrily.

"Can you stop your tantrums? I already have a headache. I don't want more." Madhu tells him angrily.

RK looks at Madhu in shock, even when she hated him, she never treated him like this. "Biwi..."