Devar - Bhabhi Duology 2 - Gentle Rogue

Start from the beginning

"Stop acting! I know you are enjoying this." RK tells her.

Gathering all her energy, Madhu screams out loudly, "ARMAAN!"

Hearing his brother's name, RK steps back in shock realizing what he was doing. The moment he stepped away, Madhu furiously pushes him away and runs out of the room. She runs all the way to Armaan's bedroom, which had been their bedroom for three years. She gets in and locks the door. Falling on the ground she starts crying her heart out.

Madhu was sleeping on the floor when she wakes up hearing loud knocking on the door. Madhu gets up and hurries to the door and opens it.

"Come out." RK orders her.

Madhu steps out hesitantly. The moment she steps out, RK slams the door shut and locks the door. "Never enter this room."

"That is my room!" Madhu argues angrily.

"No, sweetheart! Your room is not this. From now on you'll be sleeping with me in my room. Got that?"

"You hate me. Then why?" Madhu asks him helplessly.

"I hate you and that is why I love to torture you. You took my brother away from me! Now I'll not let you go anywhere near his memories."

"You said you'll let me stay here if I married you!" Madhu reminds him.

"Yes. I am letting you stay here but you'll stay with me in my room, biwi."

"DON'T CALL ME THAT!"

RK furiously grips her chin and lift it up to look her in the eyes, "Never raise your voice at me, biwi."

RK walks away and Madhu helplessly watches him go.

Radha, Pabbho and RK sit down for breakfast. He looks around for Madhu and noticing she was missing he screams out for her. Few minutes later, Madhu comes down.

"You called me?" Madhu gently asks him.

"Where were you?"

"Room."

"Your husband is here for breakfast and you are not around to serve? If I remember correctly when my brother was having his food, you would be like a hawk all over him. Why this double standards, biwi?" RK asks her.

Madhu turns to look at Radha and Pabbo and they were furiously looking at her.

"Serve." RK orders her.

Madhu walks towards him and gently starts serving him. "Serve everyone." RK orders her.

Madhu turns to serve them when Pabbo furiously says, "Do you think water will go down my throat if she touches it?"

Madhu stops midway and hesitates.

"Leave it." RK tells her and Madhu keeps the bowl back on the table.

"PATIL!" RK calls out to him.

"Yes, Chief?" Patil comes running to him.

"What all do you do here, Patil?" RK asks him.

"I clean, cook, wash clothes , iron them, buy grocery, look after the garden."

"From now on you will just supervise."

"Supervise?" Patil asks confused.

"From now on, biwi will do all that. Your job is to make sure that she does a brilliant job of it. If she doesn't then you have the right to make her do it again and again till she does it correctly. And if I am not happy with the way things are here then I'll fire your ass." RK tells him.