"I need to talk to Madhu before I say anything." RK tells Malik.

"Okay... when do you want to talk to her?"

"Today... after office I'll come by your house?" RK asks him.

"Okay." Malik says smiling. "And Rishu... even if either of you decide against it, our relation will never change."

"I know uncle." RK says smiling.

In evening, RK walks into Malik mansion and sees Malik and Padmini waiting for him. He talks to them for a few minutes and finally Malik informs him that Madhu is in the garden waiting for RK. RK walks towards the garden wondering what exactly to talk to Madhu, before it was easy to say a hi, ask about general things and even tease each other about anything but now suddenly everything changed. Even though they were not friends, they were comfortable with each other. When they were growing up, when the three sisters had to go anywhere Padmini Aunty would ask him to accompany them to keep an eye on them and protect them. And he used to tag along sometime taking part in their activities or sometimes keeping to himself depending on his and their moods. But this time it was very different and he was nervous for the first time in talking to a girl and that too to Madhu, the girl he has known for the longest time, and then he spots her standing in between the flowers with her back towards him as she gently caressed the flowers. He walks towards her and she hears him approaching. RK sees her giving a side glance but she doesn't turn back to look at him.

"Were you as shocked as me?" Madhu asks him in a soft voice.

He knew her well enough to understand from her voice that she was nervous about the meeting just like him.

"Shocked is too small a word for what I felt." RK replies and she chuckles as she turned around to look at him.

"Papa said you wanted to talk to me."

"Yes, I did."

"I am listening." Madhu says when he remained silent after that.

"What are your thoughts about me?" RK asks her.

"I never thought of you like that." Madhu tells him and RK nods his head, "But that doesn't mean I can't think of you like that ever. What about you?"

"Same here, I guess." RK replies as he plucked a leaf and played with it between his two fingers.

"Papa has great things to say about you." Madhu tells him.

"You know me." RK replies shrugging, "So shouldn't you have an opinion about me by now?"

"I know you as a person and not as a businessman. I trust Papa's judgment on that."

"We are not as rich as you, I just started business a year ago and it is going in the right direction but just baby steps one day we'll be rich but that would take time." RK tells her.

"I understand." Madhu replies.

"Hmmm..."

"You have every right to say no if you don't want to." Madhu tells him.

"You want me to say no?" RK asks confused.

"No...no... I know you and I know you worship my father. So I don't want you to marry me for my father. If you marry me then I want you to marry me for me."

"If you decide on marrying me, and then I want you to marry me for me and not for your parents." RK tells her.

Madhu nods in reply.

"Is there anything that we should talk about?" RK asks her.

Madhu shakes her head in no.

"So what do you think?" RK asks her.