Chapter 1- Surprise!

Louis led Eleanor down the hallway by her shoulders. She was blindfolded so she couldn't see where they were going.

"Louis, how much longer? It feels like we've been walking for hours," Eleanor whined.

Louis sighed, "We have about ten more feet until we're there."

She stayed quiet as she listened for any possible giveaways of where they were. Nope, it was silent. Smell? Not that either.

Before she could open her mouth to complain, Louis stopped walking. He began to untie the bandana very slowly.

"Happy Birthday babe!" he yelled as he ripped it off revealing a room full of their family and friends. It was a birthday party for Eleanor. The room was decorated with purple and white; Balloons, center pieces, lights, a DJ booth with 'Eleanor' written in script, and a mini stage that was glowing purple and white.

She gasped, "Louis! You really didn't have to throw me a party; just a dinner would have been fine!"

"I wanted to, you deserve it," Louis said before kissing her.

She ran over to Danielle, Perrie, Savannah, and Kayleigh and gave them each a hug. She then greeted Louis' sisters and parents, followed by her own parents who she hadn't seen in way too long. She then said hello to some of her friends from college and work.

Last, but not least, the boys. She greeted Harry, Liam, Niall, and Zayn and thanked them for attending.

All night, the DJ played fast paced music making the dance floor and the bar the two most popular places of the evening. Louis called everybody's attention to him before grabbing Eleanor from her table and pulling her up on the mini stage with him.

"Eleanor, happy birthday. It's hard to believe we've been together for almost three years now and I just want to let you know that these past three years I have been the happiest man alive. You complete me and I'm so incredibly lucky to have you. I'm so grateful to have found such a beautiful, smart, funny, strong woman like you who has stuck with me through everything; from all of the hate being sent to you to me being away in America for work," Louis spoke into the microphone, eyes locked with Eleanor's.

Just then, he got down on one knee and spoke again, this time, holding out a gorgeous diamond ring, "I love you Eleanor Calder. You gave me your heart, so I want you to have my last name. Will you marry me?"

Eleanor was crying with joy as she nodded her head yes, too overwhelmed to speak. He slid the ring onto her finger before standing up and kissing her. Everyone cheered for the newly engaged couple, just as surprised as Eleanor.

The DJ began to play a slow song, but not just any slow song. Little Things began to play softly through the speakers and a slideshow started on the television, all the pictures of Louis and Eleanor. He intertwined his fingers with hers and brought her out onto the dance floor.

Soon, everyone was dancing. Lottie with her boyfriend, Harry with Savannah, Liam with Danielle, Zayn with Perrie, Niall with Kayleigh, Louis’ parents, Eleanor’s parents, everyone.

So, what do you think of the new story so far? Each chapter is focusing on a different couple but mostly Savannah and Harry, so it's not all Louis and Eleanor!

Goal- 3 votes, 3 comments