Forever And Ever: Part 1 💍

Start from the beginning

They talk about it while lying in bed, this topic is increasingly discussed by them. They've already gone to see some houses, alone and together, but they still haven't reached the right conclusion.

Alone too, Kongphob has gone to a jewelry store, he's been dating a pair of wedding rings there for months now, and now that he and Arthit plan to move out, he really wants them to be married by now.

He shared his thoughts with his sister, and from her he heard several ways to ask Arthit to marry him, one more extravagant than the next. Although it's fun to hear, he knows that his boyfriend has always been more discreet and shy and that the ideal would be something simple between the two of them.

But since romanticism isn't dead, Kongphob still wants to do something cliché like putting roses in the bedroom. Here, then, is his idea;

He intends that on Saturday, Arthit goes with his mother to the movies, he would invent a reason not to be able to go. While Arthit is with his mother, Kongphob and his sister will start decorating their room. So when Arthit returns he will find a room full of roses, a future husband and wedding rings waiting for him!

Saturday finally arrives and everything goes according to Kongphob's plan. As soon as Arthit goes to meet his mother, Kongphob rushes to get everything ready.

On the tour of the cinema Arthit and Kongphob's mother start talking about a very interesting subject...

- So when are you going to ask my son to marry me?

- I still don't know the right moment. Sometimes I think it's better in the dorm, sometimes on the bridge he likes so much...