Finally A Butterfly? 🦋

Kongphob wakes up the next day after a beautiful dream.

~I wish I could dream about it more often, and I wish it would come true soon!

He couldn't help but think...

Then he took out his cell phone expecting to see the good morning message from his beloved. Although he's usually the one to text good morning first, these last few days when Arthit has been out visiting his parents, he's curiously been the one who texts first.

But this time he had no message.

- You still haven't woken up p'Arthit?

He wondered and then immediately sent a good morning text.

1, 2, 3, 4 minutes passed and no response.

He then decides to make a call, despite his boyfriend having already told him not to call him while he was at his parents' house, after all, some misunderstanding could happen that he wouldn't want to happen. But the truth is that Kongphob never took it too seriously and always called from time to time, even if it made his lover annoyed. He even liked it.

He then calls him...

The phone rings but no one answers. He decides to try again but this time the call is refused.

What happened?

Kongphob feels a slight flutter in his stomach and something tells him to wait for his beloved to return.

Still very uncertain of what to do, he decides to wait, and in the meantime, decides to go downstairs to have breakfast with his parents.

His parents soon start talking about their last family trip to Japan, which they all love so much. But none of that interested Kongphob, if they were still talking about it, he couldn't tell because his head was totally focused on where and what Arthit was doing to not answer his calls.