Kongphob ♥️

Kongphob has always been a boy who has lived his life peacefully and well.

Coming from a family with a quality structure, he has a loving and present mother, his father who is dedicated and demanding, and also a sister with whom he has always had a very harmonious relationship.

Kongphob's father is the head of an engineering company, and he has always raised his son with the idea of ​​taking his place in the company in the future.

Despite not expressing himself much, Kongphob had a greater interest in the area of ​​economics, however, on the day he went to enroll in the Faculty of Engineering, still very insecure, he met by chance Arthit, a veteran of the Engineering course who without realizing it appeared at the right time and with the right words for Kongphob. Later they would be seniors and juniors in college, and beyond that, they would become lovers.

Kongphob had no other loves before Arthit came along, and not for lack of options. But simply by not having a romantic interest in anyone before. It's amazing and even kind of ridiculous how he just fell in love with that veteran at first sight, was it his kindness at first?

Kongphob doesn't know, and it doesn't matter anymore, what's important is that they are together now, and he loves him more and more every day, never less.

With all the flaws and qualities. Your one and only love.