The Days Go By 🌇🌃

Time is really very funny, when we want it to go by fast it drags on, and when we want it to be slow it seems to end in the blink of an eye.

Kongphob at the beginning of Arthit's trip to his parents' house lived one day at a time, he cried shortly after waking up and just before going to sleep, a week already seemed like an eternity and he wondered if he could really bear that situation.

Arthit called him every day and they talked even when they didn't have much to talk about. Arthit too, always managed to spend the weekend with him, but instead of easing Kongphob's lack, it seemed to increase, as it was always difficult to say goodbye afterwards.

Arthit always talked a lot about his parents, it was a topic that was bothering him the most, after all, his relationship with his father was still distant, and his parents were still fighting with each other. He was already frustrated at not knowing exactly what to do to resolve the situation, and he had the faint impression that there was something he didn't know.

He had gone there with the intention of helping them, but that wasn't happening.

He continued to follow the treatment of his grandfather and also of his mother, to make her happy, Arthit used to go out with her a lot, they went to restaurants, cinemas, parks... Anything that could make her smile, he did. But when he tried to get his dad on the show, his mom was angry with him, and his dad didn't seem to want to go either.

Kongphob in turn, focused only on work and on Arthit, he didn't go out much, only when his friend M showed up when he could and insisted that they go drinking.

During a visit from his sister, Kongphob tried to talk him out of it when she asked him about Arthit, but soon told the whole truth. She was great support of him during this difficult time and gave him valuable advice such as;

- Look, honestly it's kind of hard to see a promising future for you in this situation, I really thought I'd hear from you that he had also told his parents the truth, you know... I even understand his situation, and if you don't want to give up, I think that should continue. But Kongphob, just respect the limit when you see it ok? Know when to stop.

There is! See if you go out more alone, take some time for yourself, life goes on!

Motivated by such advice, Kongphob decided to take an ead course in Economics, an area that always caught his attention. That way he studies something he's also interested in and spends less time thinking about how messed up his love life is.

So time flew by, and it's been about 2 months since he and his boyfriend only see each other once in a while.

In their exchanges of messages and meetings, there is a need to not only feel, but to show and speak what is in their hearts...

- Kongphob... I love you! You know know that don't you? Please do not forget.

- How could I? If I feel the same. I always felt the same. I love you and that is something that will never change. Not if I wanted to.

- I miss you every day, in my bed, I miss hearing your voice, smelling you, I miss going out to eat with you. All! I miss hearing you say what you felt for me.

- But I always talk, by messages and on the call.

- But I want to hear it here and now.

talk to me~

Arthit gives Kongphob a long kiss, they are lying in his dorm bed on a Saturday night.

- I love you Arthit~

You will always be mine and I will always be yours, until the end.

- I like being yours, that will never change. No one will have my feeling and my body like you. You have them regardless of the situation.

They undressed and did what they had been waiting for all week. They made slow love, Kongphob teased so he could hear his lover's moans. Arthit was looking at him intensely...

hours passed, if they were supposed to be sleeping, they didn't care, they needed to make the most of that night...

_____________________________

Such a situation turned out to have a result that Kongphob did not expect. If on the one hand it strengthened him so that he could think more individually, even though his feelings for Arthit keep growing. On the other hand, it made Arthit more vulnerable, with each encounter, he no longer hides his real feelings from him, and always says things that Kongphob always knew, but never thought he would hear from him. And that's why his feelings continue to grow. One way or another Kongphob found the right person for him. And not even the wisest person in the world would be able to change his feelings.