Change Of Plans ☺️🙁

Kongphob imagined in many ways what the night with Arthit would be like after his return, but none of them came close to what actually happened.

He's never seen Arthit cry so much, that's because he's always been one to disguise his sensitive and vulnerable side, but there's no way not to be vulnerable when it comes to family.

Kongphob woke up first and soon got breakfast ready so that Arthit didn't have any work, he also let him sleep so he could rest properly. But soon Arthit woke up, the two greeted each other as usual and Arthit went to shower. Arthit didn't say much and despite acting normal, you could tell he was sad and despondent.

As they ate, Kongphob tried to think of something to say, but nothing came to mind except...

- p'Arthit I know you're not in the mood for much but... I need to tell you something, I mean... I don't want to hide it because it's something important, and it doesn't stop having a relationship with us either.

- What do you mean Kongphob?

- I confessed to my parents. I mean, first my sister has known about us for ages and then she encouraged me to tell my parents the truth. So I did.

- Like, did you talk about us? You and me?!

- Not about us, but I talked about myself, that I'm gay and that I wouldn't marry any woman they get.

- But how do you say it like that? Hadn't we talked about the right time for this?

- Calm down, listen! We didn't fight, they said they already figured it out. They were already suspicious, and after all p'Arthit, they are my parents, they know me!

But I didn't talk about you, I didn't even talk about being in a relationship actually.