Cards On The Table 🃏

Arthit is returning to his parents' house after visiting his grandfather. It wasn't just another visit, it was the best and worst he'd ever made, but much needed.

Inside her feelings were mixed, despite her relief at having told her grandfather about her boyfriend and hoping he wouldn't forget. The feeling of revolt seems to fill Arthit at this moment.

Have you ever felt cheated? Used? Made of an idiot?

For that was how he felt at that moment. While he wanted to see his parents to confront them, he also didn't feel like looking them in the face, especially his father's.

But that's what he would have to do, because unfortunately, if he doesn't, no one else will.

Arriving home, Arthit goes straight to his parents, he doesn't see his father and finds his mother in the kitchen.

- Arthit! Glad you arrived, I'm making your favorite soup. How is your grandfather?

- Look... For the first time I think he's better than me, you and Dad together.

His mother looking surprised by the answer says:

- Wow, really? He must have remembered something about you, didn't he? I remember you always get sad when he forgets some memory from when you were a kid.

- Fortunately he remembers what is really necessary.

- And what is really needed?

- I don't know mom, maybe the fact that dad had a mistress and met her on his last birthday.