UntiMiddle Of The Process 👬

Arthit and Kongphob have been together for over 5 years and have gone through several difficulties. They've seen friends start and end relationships, have trouble coming out to co-workers, and even deal with a difficult long-distance relationship.

However, their true love, maturity and desire to really be together were crucial for their relationship to continue evolving.

They do everything a "normal" couple would do, except that they are more discreet in public and that their parents have no idea of ​​their relationship.

At first they didn't know what their relationship would lead to, it was all very uncertain, especially for Arthit who couldn't visualize the relationship being very lasting.

But now, on a level where they live together, are an open couple in front of friends and with even marital wishes being said in moments of love, it is a fact that an issue needs to be addressed.

Arthit's parents are already starting to ask why he hasn't introduced them to a girlfriend yet.

With Kongphob, this demand is not really present... his parents respect him too much to keep pressuring him. But her sister, meanwhile, loves to say that her parents talk to each other about possibly Kongphob being too tight with women. She also keeps proposing to him that he meet some of her friends, but there seems to be a certain teasing tone in her voice...

Kongphob can't wait to resolve this issue, now more than ever he feels really confident and with a solid relationship to do so.

Will Arthit too?

Kongphob thinks about it while lying on the bed in his room, he is at his parents' house these days because Arthit is out visiting his parents.

Smoothing the ring on his finger he can't control what he thinks and says:

- haa Arthit, as I wanted to be with you and your parents right now, I would tell them our story from the beginning without missing any detail...

And with that thought of deep desire he fell asleep, and that desire in his dream appeared, and he couldn't help but wake up happier, but a little angry that he couldn't dream any more.