Forever And Ever: Part 1 💍

Already getting used to their new routine, Arthit and Kongphob shared time between them and their family. Every weekend it was almost certain that they would spend time at Kongphob's parents' house.

Arthit also once took his boyfriend to meet his grandfather, on a sunny day the date couldn't be better, they played cards and talked all day. For Kongphob, that was one of the best meetings of his life because Arthit always spoke with great affection and respect about his grandfather and that's why he always wanted to meet him.

Over time Arthit's grandfather didn't remember Kongphob anymore, but still they always got along well on every date.

From Christmas Arthit spent with Kongphob's family, about 5 months had passed and now their main topic was related to moving to a decent house, also encouraged by family and friends.

While Kongphob wanted a place not far from the Rama Bridge as it brought back sweet memories, Arthit wanted a place close to their work, or maybe close to the beach...

- I know you have a huge affection for this place but the houses are not very good and the ones that are are priced well beyond our Kongphob budget.

- But the houses near work are too far from our bridge and also from the places we like.

- But they are beautiful and with the most affordable price. We can go to the bridge when we have time, it's not like we're going to live on the bridge.

Kongphob gives a slight sigh~

- p'Arthit what's your second option?

- There are houses close to the beach, a little far from work but close to the beach that we like... And the price is not too abusive either.