Finally A Butterfly! 🦋

Gradually his sister walked away and disappearing into the crowd, Kongphob continued to sit watching her go. Static, he kept looking in the same direction even though his sister was no longer there.

Did he know what she wanted him to do, maybe she's had that intention from the start?

Well, it didn't matter, because if all she did was a ploy to get him to tell the truth, it worked!

And he wouldn't let it go, because for the first time in a long time, he feels more encouraged.

Kongphob then got up and walked towards his house with the dog, he wasn't sure how he was going to say that. Along the way he thought of several ways, but none seemed perfect.

But what would be the perfect form anyway?

When he got home he decided to go up to her room and shower first. Before that he saw his mother reading a book while his father was talking on the phone with someone from his company.

He quickly greeted her and went up to his room.

He planned to talk to Arthit when he finished talking to his parents, but decided to take a quick look at his cell phone, when he saw that there was a message from his lover:

''Kongphob, I'm sorry I didn't get in touch sooner, but things are happening here with my family, I'll tell you everything when I get back and don't worry I'm fine! ''

For a moment it crossed Kongphob's mind if Arthit would have told his parents the whole truth, if so, then he would definitely have to do the same.

And with that, he left his cell phone on the bed and went down to the room where his parents were, forget about taking a shower, he would definitely do at that moment!