Sunny Sunday 🌤️

Kongphob and Arthit are sleeping in their dorm on a beautiful Sunday afternoon, unlike the day before, the weather is open and sunny, which seems to reflect their mood well.

It's already 3 pm and finally one of them starts to move. Arthit opens his eyes and next to him Kongphob is sleeping, he gently passes his hand over his face and watches him for a while, seeming to notice Arthit's thought, Kongphob wakes up soon after.

- Sorry I woke you, you can go back to sleep.

- No, I'm fine. Arthit you have to eat, I'll heat up the food for you. In the meantime, you take a shower.

- Okay then.

- Arthit is going to shower while Kongphob finishes preparing the food. The two then sit at the table next to the bed so they can eat and finally talk.

- I'm sorry I texted you asking you to pick me up so suddenly.

- It's ok p'Arthit, I was really happy when you said that... But what made you do that wasn't for a good reason, was it?

Arthit takes a long breath, he looks away for a moment, half thoughtful. Seeming to make a decision, he lifts his head and faces Kongphob with a slight smile.

- Kongphob... The reason I always ran away from having to come out to our families was because I knew it would be difficult to have a welcome from mine. At one point in our relationship, I even thought that if we kept it a secret and let the time pass, when we told the truth, they would consider all the time we are together and it would be easier to accept.

- I actually imagined that when you always talked about "the right time".

Kongphob takes Arthit's hand.

- I would understand if you explained it to me like this from the beginning p'Arthit. I would support. I know you think you have to put on a strong image for being older, but you can trust and lean on me from time to time.

That's not weakness, it just shows that you care.

- I was afraid of hurting you with it, but I ended up hurting you anyway.

This whole situation with my parents was very unfortunate.

Actually my father cheated on my mother and she knew about it and didn't do anything, I don't know exactly what she wanted from me, but I can't do much. I want her good but I need her to cooperate, and that's not happening right now.

- Maybe she needs more time to digest and know how to handle it properly... Cheating is always something difficult, even more so in a marriage.

I know you will be able to help her in the right way.

They smile at each other. Kongphob was really good with words, Arthit finally recognized that.

Soon Arthit became serious again and concluded the most important thing he had to say.

- I really wanted my family to give you the welcome you want and deserve, but that unfortunately doesn't depend only on me, with the exception of my grandfather, my parents don't accept and don't want to meet you. I can't give you this right Kongphob, it's not right and it's not fair. But things are as they are...

Please forgive me.

Arthit lowers his head and starts crying, which he avoided since the night before, he was deeply sorry, but he was also relieved to have cleared up the whole situation.

He didn't go into much detail about the stupid things his father said, Kong didn't deserve to hear that.

Kongphob stroked his head, and said gently:

- Then I think my family will have to love us twice as much.

Arthit lifts his head and looks at him.

- But do you know p'Arthit? Something tells me they are going to love doing this.

They give each other one of the many smiles they did that day.

They had a romantic night and didn't talk about anything but themselves. They insisted on taking advantage of Sunday, as the week would start and it would be very busy for them to get organized again.

But if anything was certain, it was next weekend. Kongphob would go to his parents' house, and he wouldn't go alone this time.

😉