Arthit's Return 🏃🏻‍♂️

The days passed even lighter after Kongphob's confession. He was speaking quickly with Arthit but they still hadn't talked about the important issues. Neither Arthit explained about what was happening to his family nor did Kongphob tell him about what he had done.

But this wait would end because Arthit was returning to the dorm, he would arrive in the afternoon and with that Kongphob soon managed to arrive first and leave the food ready for his arrival, of course! Tell the sweet news!

Kongphob made sure to prepare Arthit's favorite spicy food himself, as well as a dessert and of course, he didn't forget to buy the pink milk that is his lover's favorite. It's amazing how much time passes, Arthit is still in love with this drink and whenever Kongphob asks who Arthit loves the most, he promptly replies that it's the drink of course!

Time has passed and it's already 4 pm, Arthit should arrive any moment, Kongphob will then take his shower after Arthit sends a message saying he's coming.

And in less than 15 minutes noises at the door are heard. Kongphob will soon answer and who he sees is nothing more than the person he wanted to see for many days.

He soon hugs Arthit tightly without even letting him in, and showers him with kisses he hasn't been able to give in the last few days.

Arthit as usual, complaining that he can't breathe and that he's sore from his boyfriend's big hug.

If the intention was to stop him, it didn't work, because Kongphob took it as a compliment and even gave him one more kiss, this time more intense for him to feel how much he missed him.

- Ooy Kongphob, let me in at least, do you want us to be seen? And help me with my backpack!

- Is p'Arthit tired? I made spicy food for you, come eat!

After putting their things away, they immediately went to eat. Kongphob noticed that Arthit was tired so he decided to wait until they finished eating to talk more deeply.

As they ate they said little and only about Arthit's return trip, Kongphob talked about his days at his parents' house, of course, without telling what he really wanted.

Finishing the meal Arthit went straight to the subject he had wanted to talk to Kongphob about since he was at his parents' house.

- Listen Kongphob, I don't know how to tell you everything so I'll just say ok?

Kongphob nodded and Arthit continued.

- Remember I told you that my parents were asking me straight when I was going to visit them without telling me anything else?

I really got the impression that they wanted to tell me something, so I pushed my vacation forward to go there.

It turns out that my maternal grandfather has had Alzheimer's for a while and they hid this information from me. They said they didn't want to disturb me at work but you know how important he is to me, he who influenced me to go to engineering school, I have him as a father myself, since I saw him more often than my father .

As he spoke, tears fell from Arthit's eyes, while Kongphob stood there listening to him, not sure what to do or say.

Arthit continued:

- I'm really upset that they didn't tell me anything before, and when I went to visit him he didn't recognize me at first, I really felt bad. These days he has forgotten my name almost all the time and besides, he doesn't have any old memories with me anymore. He doesn't know how important it was to my college choice. He doesn't remember anything else.

And if that wasn't bad enough, my mother is in bad health, due to all the stress, she was diagnosed with depression and is on medication... She was always smiling but now she doesn't smile anymore.

She's not okay with my dad either, they disagree on everything. About my grandfather, about me... They're even talking about divorce.

When you called me and I couldn't answer it was because I was in the hospital with my mother, she had a crisis and even fainted...

My father talked to me and said that I should consider going back there, as my mother needs me and so does he.

Arthit spoke all at once without giving Kongphob time to think straight, stress and sadness marked his voice.

Kongphob listened to it all and couldn't imagine how bad Arthit was about it all. The matter of his grandfather was already a heavy blow, but his mother's health situation and his parents' marriage were even worse. He always said he wanted to have a relationship as lasting as theirs...

Kongphob searched for words to comfort Arthit but he didn't quite know what to say. By now the idea of ​​talking about his confession had disappeared. He then hugged his lover and was petting him. Arthit continued to cry without a break, the two stayed like that all night.

Kongphob was silent still thinking about everything he heard, reflecting on everything that happened to both of them. He then decided to talk about his confession, he didn't know how Arthit would react but he was tired of keeping things. If there's one thing he learned from his confession, it's that he doesn't take too long to tell the people he loves.

- p'Arthit?

But Arthit didn't answer, and when he lowered his head to see, his lover was already asleep. He hadn't noticed when Arthit fell asleep but seeing that little face sleeping soundly all he did was turn off the lights and join him.