"We each depend on our ability, whoever gets it is whoever gets it, bah! I still want to give it to you? Why, because you are poor? Is it because you are old? Don't think that we are obliged to let you go when you are old! Eat shit! You! Shameless!" Zhao Xiangqian was pulled by Chen Bin, and he slapped Zhang Jijun angrily.

    Zhang Jijun was furious, his eyes were red, and he cursed: "Damn, I've been here for seven years! If there is a place, it must be mine! What qualifications do you have to snatch me? And I'm rushing to give gifts, give you horses I tell you, don't even think about taking this quota!"

    Wang Ping said contemptuously, "I'll give it away if I have money! Let's see who can give away more, you definitely can't get that quota, you damn poor ghost! Big!"

    Zhang Jijun was furious at this remark: "You! You are shameless..."

    "Okay! It's all been quarreled! Do you need to invite the whole village to watch the joke before you can stop! If you continue to scold, just follow I'm getting out of the educated youth spot! Don't come back to sleep!" Watching the non-stop scolding, Chen Bin couldn't bear to yell at them.

    Jiang Nuan and the others were shocked by Chen Bin's roar, Big Brother Chen is indeed your Big Brother Chen! There is still some power in speaking.

    No, the few people who had been arguing just now shut up and only dared to scold them with their eyes.

    Jiang Nuan and the others looked at each other and returned to the dormitory in unison.

    After returning to the dormitory, Yang Ailian curled her lips and complained, "I really don't know when this bad thing will end. It seems that the educated youth has not been very peaceful recently, alas! It's annoying!"

    "Don't worry, this university recommends the quota. They won't stop until they've decided." Gu Xiang replied coldly.

    ...

    The next morning, the atmosphere was still very solemn. Except for Chen Bin, the other three male educated youths almost all kept a cold face and did not speak. They used their eyes to show consolation.

    After eating, Jiang Nuan was just about to stand up and leave the kitchen when Zhang Jijun leaned over and looked at her eagerly and said, "Jiang Zhiqing, can you lend me some money and I will pay you back."

    Seeing Jiang Nuan After being silent, he continued: "Just lend me 10 yuan, and I will pay you back as soon as I get the money from the team next month. I know this money is nothing to you. You are so rich and you will not die. Don't save it." The

    more Jiang Nuan listened, the more wrong, co-authored that if she had money, she had to lend it to him, right? Dare to love this is moral kidnapping! His own money is not from the wind, 10 yuan, that can top half a month's wages for him!

    Jiang Nuan held back his anger and patiently reasoned with him: "Uh, if you want to borrow it to buy a gift, I'm sorry, I won't borrow it, you have to be clear, I have no obligation to lend it to you, and it's not If you are ill and need treatment, I will be willing to borrow it."

    Zhang Jijun became angry when he heard this: "Why is this not a death without saving it! I'm about to be recommended, so I will give gifts to them than Zhao Xiangqian. If it's less, you must lend it to me!"

    Jiang Nuan looked at Zhang Jijun's increasingly frantic eyes, her heart trembled, she suspected that he was really sick! She said, "I advise you to go to the hospital quickly!"

    "Don't curse me, I'm not sick, you die, don't borrow, don't borrow, don't say anything disgusting! Even if you have money, you don't want to help people, you are a dead capitalist!" Zhang Jijun pointed at Jiang Warm nose scolded, disgusting words one after another.

    Hearing his foul language, Jiang Nuan was really angry, she couldn't bear it anymore, and immediately rubbed off the stool: "I won't borrow it! It's love to borrow you, it's duty not to borrow you, you have no reason to kidnap me. Do you want to lend it to you, borrow money to give gifts? Do you understand what you can do? Use your pig brain to think about it!"

    Li Hongying and the others rushed over when they heard the quarrel in the kitchen. Chen Bin stopped Zhang Jijun from wanting to get started. The action of hitting Jiang Nuan.

    Li Hongying got angry. She pulled Jiang Nuan behind her and cursed: "Zhang Jijun, you bastard, it's hard to be a little girl. If you don't lend it to you, how dare you do it? Are you still a man? It's been a few years, and you still can't figure it out? This time, it's no use, it's useless! How can you be so stupid!"

    "It's useful! It's almost! I beg you to lend me some money! I I will pay it back! Jiang Zhiqing, if you have money, just lend it to me. Su Zhiqing, Li Zhiqing, Gu Zhiqing, Yang Zhiqing, can you lend me? Really, I will succeed! Don't be so vicious Ah!" Zhang Jijun's eyes were red and he shouted at them in a daze.

    Chen Bin roared in Zhang Jijun's ear: "It's not the problem of not paying it back! It's just a waste of money to lend you this money! Don't be stupid!"

    "Don't talk nonsense there! Village Party Secretary Tell me it will be fine this time, it's just a little courtesy! You don't borrow it, right? You can't stand me going to college, right? Ruth, you guys are really ruthless!" Zhang Jijun shouted this sentence, vigorously getting rid of Chen Bin's Control, rushed out.

    Chen Bin was really helpless. He wearily said to the female educated youth, "Alas! I didn't expect him to be so hopeless. There's really no way to do this. Be careful, I'm afraid he will hurt you.

    " Zhang Jijun's frantic appearance made him very scared. He must pay attention to it in the future. I hope this matter can get over as soon as possible.

    Li Hongying suddenly felt very uneasy in her heart, as if something major was about to happen, she said anxiously: "In the future, remember to go out together, don't go out alone, I see Zhang Jijun like this... I don't know what he will do."

    Jiang Nuan was also anxious and felt that this matter was getting more and more out of control. Maybe it was because he could go back to the city after going to college. This was a great temptation. For Zhang Jijun, an educated youth who has been in the countryside for 7 years, The temptation is undoubtedly greater.

    But there are only two places, and there are hundreds of people in the village, and the disputes over interests are very complicated. How can Zhang Jijun compete? How can he compare with others? This is simply useless work!

    Jiang Nuan sighed silently, she thought about this time she was kidnapped by Zhang Jijun morality and must lend him money, and he said I know you are rich, she was shocked at that time, did she look like Very rich?

    She is a modern person. If someone helps her, she must pay back the favor. For her, those sauces and food are not very valuable. If she is in the city, she doesn't need to care so much, but she forgot that she was in poverty. Mountain villages, although the folk customs are simple, but in the end they are all human beings, the weakness of human nature is hard to say... She thinks that she must be more cautious in the village, and be careful to sail the boat for thousands of years.

    In the next few days, Zhang Jijun went out early and returned late every day, but at least the previous two quarrels did not happen again. Jiang Nuan and the others didn't know what he was doing recently, and they didn't want to worry about it. From the day that the two quarrels ended. From the educated youth point seems to have restored the calm of the past.

    ...

    I don't have to go to work today. Li Hongying plans to go up the mountain to pick some herbs and make some herbal tea to drink. I've been a little angry recently. I'll stop by to see if I can catch pheasants or something to satisfy my cravings.

    Everyone in the dormitory has to go, and Jiang Nuan doesn't want to stay in the dormitory alone. She is afraid that what happened last time will happen again. Chen Bin and the others also went out early in the morning. It would be very dangerous to be left alone in the educated youth spot. Yes, she also decided to follow them up the mountain.