After carrying it for a while, the old man woke up leisurely, with a stunned expression on his face, apparently not knowing what happened, and being carried away by a young man.

    Bai Jingshan struggled slightly, and Zhang Bin felt the sound of the old man on his back and stopped.

    Jiang Nuan stepped forward and explained to the old man, "Grandpa, we saw you faint just now and wanted to send you down the mountain, are you all right?"

    Feeling the kindness released by Jiang Nuan and others, Bai Jingshan's expression moved: " Thank you." But he was afraid that these young people would be implicated by the villagers' gossip. He said, "I'm fine, you can put me down, I'll just go back by myself, thank you."

    Everyone looked at each other, seeing The old man insisted that he was fine, and Chen Bin put the old man down.

    Seeing that the old man was still walking erratically, Jiang Nuan was a little worried. She turned her head and said to the others, "I'll take the old man down. You all go back first, and I'll be back later, don't worry."

    Before they could speak, Jiang Nuan walked quickly towards the trembling old man walking in front of him and supported the old man's arm.

    Bai Jingshan was stunned for a while, and said, "No need, girl, I can go on."

    Jiang Nuan knew the old man's concerns and knew that the old man was for her own good, but she shook her head: "It's alright, I will send you down the mountain, No one will see it."

    Bai Jingshan sighed and thanked the little girl when he saw that the little girl insisted and couldn't persuade her.

    Soon after walking down the mountain, an old grandmother rushed over anxiously, with tears in her eyes, and scolded the old grandfather: "You damn old man, I told you to stay in the house, but I wanted to go to the mountain, I've been gone for so long, do you know I'm worried!" Su Lanfang knew that her wife was distressed that she was starving, so regardless of her body, she went up the mountain to find food every day, and this time she went secretly again and didn't come back all day. She searched for a long time on the mountain, and was really afraid that he was gone. At this time, she saw that Bai Jingshan was fine, but she couldn't help but feel scared for a while.

    Bai Jingshan saw his wife's eyes were red and swollen, and his voice was astringent: "I'm fine, am I fine?"

    Su Lanfang glared at him: "You are not allowed to go again in the future!"

    Bai Jingshan nodded quickly.

    Su Lanfang remembered the little girl standing next to her, and she quickly thanked Jiang Nuan.

    The two couples left hand in hand, Jiang Nuan followed quietly, and the cowshed where the old man lived was not far from the foot of the mountain.

    This is a dilapidated, earth-embryo grass roof, very simple, neither wind-resistant nor cold-resistant, Jiang Nuan looked very sad.

    She took out a bag of rice and flour from the space, as well as two sausages and a can of malted milk that her grandfather had sent her before, picked a basket of vegetables from the space, and took out a quilt from the bungalow, She stood outside, calculating the time, it should be enough to come here from the educated youth point, she knocked on the door.

    "Who is it?"

    Su Lanfang opened the door and saw Jiang Nuan. She looked around vigilantly and said quickly, "Little girl, why are you here? No one saw you?"

    "No, grandma, these are for you, don't shirk." She paused and said softly to her: "Grandpa fainted just now, I guess he was starving, you need these things!" After speaking, Jiang Nuan left these grains to run away.