She remembered that the college entrance examination was resumed in 1977. China's college entrance examination system, which had been interrupted for ten years due to the impact of sex, was restored, and China ushered in the spring of respecting knowledge and talents. This year's college entrance examination is very special. It is held in winter. It is only more than a month before the news of the resumption of the college entrance examination is released, but the number of applicants is as high as several million. The number of final admissions is less than 300,000. There is a gap of half a year between the first college entrance examination and the next college entrance examination.

    Ten thousand people have competed for the single-plank bridge, and Jiang Nuan will choose the liberal arts that she is good at in the future. She wants to work hard to be able to pass the test the first time. After all, she has already reviewed so early in advance, and it should not be a problem to pass the test!

    In this way, she devoted herself to studying all afternoon.

    The rain outside the house is getting heavier and heavier, and the weather is cold, but it cannot cool the enthusiasm of the people in the kitchen to cook.

    The rabbits that were raised in the educated youth spots had a wave of small rabbits born a few days ago, and everyone secretly planned to kill one to open the meat.

    After Jiang Nuan finished today's study, he went to the kitchen to prepare spicy and spicy rabbits. Chen Bin had already said that the rabbits were killed at noon.

    She now cuts the rabbit meat for pickling, and prepares peppers, coriander, onion, ginger, garlic, and spices.

    The educated youth watched eagerly.

    Jiang Nuan moved quickly. After the oil was hot, she poured in the marinated rabbit meat and continued to stir fry it over high heat. When it changed color, she poured in the seasonings and stir-fry together.

    The spicy and fragrant taste burst out instantly, filling the kitchen with fragrance, and the people present were greedy.

    It was not until the rabbit meat turned golden brown and the water in the oil was exhausted that Jiang Nuan put the rabbit meat out of the pot.

    With the remaining oil in the pot, Jiang Nuan also made scrambled eggs with chives. Also fried a large plate of green vegetables.

    Everyone ate heartily, and they were hooked!

    After dinner, the sky gradually darkened. Jiang Nuan noticed that Jiang Xiuxia had not returned since she left in the morning.

    She had an intuition that the short man should make a move.

    Sure enough, when the educated youth were about to fall asleep, there was a sudden banging of gongs outside, piercing the eardrums, and everyone got up from the bed and walked out following the sound.

    Jiang Nuan calmly followed the educated youth out of the house.

    When Jiang Nuan and the others came to the village square, a large group of people had formed a circle, and some villagers had lit torches.

    The villagers were talking a lot, and they all boiled over.

    Jiang Nuan squeezed to the front and took a look inside. There were two men and women in disheveled clothes sitting on the ground. They both covered their faces with their hands, daring not to face everyone's onlookers.

    Jiang Nuan saw that these two were the short man and Jiang Xiuxia!

    She was a little curious about why they were caught, and everyone knew about the trouble.