The two soldiers standing guard also saw Jiang Nuan. It just so happened that these two soldiers were the two who followed the village chief to find her last time. The two soldiers also recognized her at a glance.

    "Sister-in-law! Hey, brother Gang! Why are you hitting me!" Li Hezheng shouted to Jiang Nuan, and was slapped by Chen Gang. At this time, he looked at Chen Gang resentfully.

    "Don't yell! The battalion commander didn't even say that Sister Jiang was his target!" Chen Gang really wanted to shoot this kid to death.

    Li He murmured, "I'm right again, you looked at how precious the battalion commander was last time, I've never seen him be so gentle with any woman!"

    Chen Gang was speechless, although he thought so too! But this can only be said secretly in private, if the battalion commander hears it, he will tremble when he thinks about the fearful training of the devil!

    But now he still warns Li He again to let him pay attention!

    "I know, I know!" Li He nodded perfunctorily.

    In the distance, Jiang Nuan seemed to hear the military comrade over there calling her sister-in-law in her direction?

    Jiang Nuan hurriedly turned his body 360 degrees and looked, no one? Did you call her? How strange!

    Jiang Nuan approached, and she recognized the two military comrades. She smiled and said, "Do you remember me? I'm an educated youth from Qingshui Village, er... The one who fell into the water last time."

    Li He immediately said: " Of course I remember! What's the matter with you coming here?"

    Jiang Nuan explained his intention and handed over the basket.

    Li He and Chen Gang shook their heads, a little embarrassed: "Then how can we want it, serving the people is our purpose, why are we so embarrassed to accept so much sauce."

    "It's not a good thing, it's just my heart, really Thank you very much for your help."

    Seeing Jiang Nuan insist, especially because Jiang Nuan is still so beautiful, the two of them were embarrassed to refuse, so they had to take the basket over and thank them a few times.

    Thinking of the "sister-in-law" he heard just now, Jiang Nuan asked them curiously, "Whose sister-in-law did you just call? I didn't see anyone.

    " Look at my eyes, I'm sorry!" Li He scratched his head, his eyes dodged a little.

    Chen Gang: "..." He doesn't have a wife yet! this kid!

    Jiang Nuan only thought that his expression was shy, but she didn't care. She looked at the sun and almost rose above her head. She said, "Oh~ that's it, it's getting late, I have to go." After speaking, She was about to lift her feet to leave.

    "Let's go now? Don't you want to see the battalion commander?" Li Hemeng is gone, and Jiang Nuan hasn't gone to the battalion commander yet.

    Jiang Nuan's black face with a question mark: "Why are you seeing him? I have nothing to look for. You can just pick two bottles of these sauces for him, thank you."

    Li He looked at Jiang Nuan in a hurry to leave, and saw that she had no plans to see the battalion commander at all, and she still chose two bottles of sauce for the battalion commander? Is this a relationship between the two of him? No, no, you can tell from the attitude of the battalion commander that he likes Jiang Nuan. Could it be that the battalion commander is just unrequited love? The corners of his mouth rose madly, he couldn't control it at all! The battalion commander is unrequited love! Ahahahahahahahaha!