epilogue.

"So yOU TWO WERE SCREWING AROUND AT THAT PARTY!!"
Yujun screamed as everyone gasped at the sudden information they had just learnt.

"And he WAS THE BOY!"
Hyunjin yelled as he looked between Jaemin and Micha. The couple awkwardly sat next to each other, drinking out of the red plastic cups as their friends talked about them.

It was the party before the graduation party. The party before they all went to do the last exams they would ever have to do in high school ever again. And this seemed to be the perfect time to reminisce on things that happened earlier on in the year.

The party that started it all was mentioned, which ultimately brought up the fact that Micha and Jaemin kept leaving - which brought up the topic of Jaemin and Micha kissing throughout the night.

Hyunjin also discovered that Jaemin was the boy that Micha was having mixed feelings about.

They all spoke about the basketball games the boys had won, and how Micha quitting the swim team made her happier and how she was barely ever stressed unless there was a test.

The group of friends yelled happily as they drank a little. Juice being one of the main drinks, alcohol too, as majority of the students were now of age.

Jaemin stood up and took Micha's hand in his. she stood up next to him and Jaemin dismissed the both of them, leading her outside as their friends, who didn't notice as they were busy talking about Hyunjin who dressed to impress, seriously.

No one was outside for once, making Jaemin grin brightly. He lead her around a corner they knew all too well.

She grinned happily as he jokingly pushed her against the brick wall. The two laughed and covered their mouths to go unnoticed to anyone who may be outside.

"You know."
He leaned in a little closer to her, his breath fanning her lips as he stared into her eyes. Her breathing getting heavier and faster.

"It's was so exhausting pretending I hated you."

the end.

nothing was ever easy
but maybe that was
the beauty of it.