30

SHE stood at the airport, looking at her ticket in disbelief. Was she really about to fly across the world to Rio De Janerio?

She knew her parents were involved with the business field and everything, but she didn't expect a 5 star hotel in Rio De Janerio to be where she would spend her next two weeks. apparently there were also many other Korean business men coming with their family for the two week trip. She noticed her father slowly migrating towards those men who turned out to be his future business partners.

Her friends had been messaging her but once she arrived to the airport she turned airplane mode on, deciding she needed time to herself, even if it was in a crowded airport. So now she was alone, standing next to her mother who had found interest in a book she brought with her.

She noticed a boy next to his father. he looked around the same age as her but damn, he had impeccable style. He wore a casual, comfortable outfit with some accessories, yet he looked like a model. She didn't notice she was staring until he was walking towards her. She looked away in embarrassment and felt her cheeks burn up. He smiled at her and stood in front of her as she looked at him. They were roughly the same height, yet he looked like he would be taller from afar, surprising her.

He extended his hand to her, smiling a toothy grin. "Hi there. I'm Hwang Hyunjin."
Micha smiled and gripped his hand in hers, shaking it with grace like her mother always taught her to do in situations like this.

"Hello. I'm Choi Micha. It's a pleasure to meet you."

"I'm sick of this business talk already."
Hyunjin said in a low voice, quiet enough for her to hear yet no one else. He spoke with a bright smile that would've tricked everyone else. Micha nodded her head in agreement, copying him and speaking quietly with a smile.

"I've been sick of it since the day I was brought into it."

Hyunjin genuinely smiled at her and looked around back to his father who was busy chatting with the other business men.

"I was supposed to be taking a test at school today but he dragged me to this... I don't know why though. apparently I'm not allowed to get involved but I had to go." Hyunjin said as he grabbed his phone out, checking the time. showing her the time it was and saying. "I would've been crying over the test right about now."

Micha giggled at his statement. "Oh I know right! me too, I still don't know why I have to go."

"Maybe we should hang out together. I'm assuming everyone is at the same hotel."
He said, tilting his head to the side a bit, as if asking her if she wanted too. She smiled at him brightly.  "sure."

He smiled at her too but looked back to his father once he heard his name being called. People started entering the plane so he said goodbye and gave a quick bow to Micha, watching as she bowed to him respectfully and they separated back to their families.

Maybe this trip was going to be better than she thought.

☁️

new important character ;

HWANG HYUNJIN

☁️