13

THE two girls waited on the wall across from the locker rooms, greeting all the other players and congratulating them when they walked out.

"How long will they take?"
Micha said, looking down at her phone. She needed to get home soon and didn't want to run her way home.

"HURRY UP BOYS WE'RE WAITING!!"
Youngmi shouted, stepping closer to the door so they heard her. She heard yells back but couldn't hear them until Haechan appeared in the entrance, shirtless.

"Let me change in peace ladies. We told you we would be a few minutes!!" He said with his hands on his hips.

"Quicker please, I need to go."

"Fineeee"
Haechan said throwing his head back and walking back into the room.

Within a few minutes they all exited, Yujun, Jeno, Haechan and Jaemin, back in their school uniforms and sweaty as hell. Still out of breath, they breathed heavily but still smiled at the two of them.

"Congratulations!"
Youngmi said throwing her hands in the air and the group copied her, laughing and cheering.

"I planned this out better but after seeing haechan shirtless I feel a little sick."
Everyone stifled a laugh at Youngmi's comment, expect Haechan who glared at her.

"You guys are doing really well though. I'm sure you'll do great in the real games."
Micha said, smiling at them as they all agreed and nodded.

She made eye contact with Jaemin and the two of them didn't look away for once. He smiled back at her, and it felt as though he was genuinely smiling at her. He turned back to the group and she did too, glad that no one saw that, especially Youngmi who she had been teasing a little too much recently.

"Let's go get food or something to celebrate!"

"I have to go home-"
"I'm going home-"

Unfortunately, Jaemin and Micha said that the same time. They shot each other's looks and awkwardly smiled when everyone turned to them.

"What a shame then. You two can go home together and we will go eat and send pictures to rub it in your face."

Micha walked off and Jaemin followed behind her, walking more casually as Micha sped walked out of the school grounds. She was running home by the time Jaemin got out of the school grounds. He watched her in surprise, but ignored it and continued walking casually, just assuming she was busy.