38

HYUNJIN followed behind her, holding two of her shopping bags with a smile on his face. she ended up finding a cute clothing store and took Hyunjin with her. With his little to no help, she picked out a few pieces she liked and tried them on, ending up buying majority of the things she picked. She went to another store, and another, getting more and more things she probably didn't need. Despite all this, he didn't mind as long as he was with her.

They were now at a cafe, waiting to get served. All of that made them thirsty, so they decided to go to a cafe that sold bottles of soda. Hyunjin sat on a chair, resting her bags on his lap, while she looked around the cafe.

She turned her attention back to him and snapped a picture of him with a smile. His eyes widened and his cheeks turned red, suddenly worried he looked funny in the photo.

"Don't worry, you look great!" She said, teasingly not showing him the photo and hid her phone.
"Trust me, i take amazing photos."

Hyunjin grinned but she looked away when the customers before her moved to grab his food and go. He watched as she ordered her food and he couldn't help but smile brightly as she spoke happily to the worker. The worker grabbed their drinks, bidding Micha a goodbye as Micha thanked her. Micha gave Hyunjin's drink to her and grabbed her bags off him.

"I can still carry them."
He said, taking the bags back but she clutched tightly onto one of them.

"Okay gentleman, but let me at-least carry one"

He sighed, nodding his head with a roll of his eyes, hearing her giggle. The two of them started to walk around the city again, the sun was almost fully set by the time they got to the buses.

"You know, I had a lot of fun."
Hyunjin said, looking towards her. they sat on the seats at the bus stop, waiting for their buses. There was little distance between them and Hyunjin was sure he was a blushing mess, he felt his face burning up.

"Me too. I would love for you to hang out with my friends and I one time."

"Can I ask you something?"

"Sure, what is it?"

"Do you have a boyfriend?"

Silence filled the air.

Hyunjin quickly looked away from her and looked at the ground, mentally scolding himself for actually asking what he was thinking.

"I do not but..."
Her voice fell off a bit, falling more quiet.
"I don't know it's complicated."

"Interested in someone?"
He asked, leaning forward a bit more to see her face as she looked at the ground.

Micha thought back Jaemin, everything they have had and done, and she truely didn't know what they were anymore. Did they still not like each other, were they friends, were they more?

She says in a mere whispered voice "I guess you could say so."

Hyunjin's smile faltered as he looked away from her and at the ground. He knew she had a life outside of what she was in Rio De Janeiro but he just hoped she wasn't interested in anyone else.

Just so he had a chance.

But now he didn't want to ruin her chance of being happy. So he decided from that moment on, he would try to forget his feelings and keep it friendly. Platonic.

If he couldn't be with her romantically he at least wanted to be her friend.