36

HYUNJIN

I'm done packing
I'm so excited to go
but I will be miss this place

me too
i can't believe those two weeks went by so fast

even though I was stuck in the hotel room a lot more than I wouldn't liked
it was still fun

what are you going to do when you get back to korea?

probably sleep from jet lag
and then I will be with my friends
what about you?

hmm jet lag first
and thennnn
friends as well I guess
oh but definitely going to be catching up on homework

oh for sureee

we should hang out
i don't want to lose contact with you
you're fun to be around

so sweet
we should definitely hang out

I'll message you when I'm free
I'm free a lot so expect messages a lot :)

of course!!
i should go
I'll see you at the airport?
or maybe I'll see you back in korea!!

see you soon either way

___________

MICHA arrived home after a safe flight back, and was tired despite it being midday when they got back home. She decided to sleep, and immediately regretted it when she discovered she work up at 2 am.

Unfortunately she wasn't learning and for two days she had continuously done that, so she decided to be smart about it and pulled an all nighter. However she was feeling sleepy and it was only midnight, not even half way through.

She lazily looked out at her window, staring at the trees that rested behind the other houses. Her attention drifted from the trees that swayed gently in the wind to the house right in front of hers. She remembered the night she stayed over at his house. It was so calming and she received the parental love she dreamed off. she saw a certain window had a light on, the curtains were closed but the light seeped through the gaps. She reached for her phone that rested on the edge of the desk.

JAEMIN

hey
you up?

yeah

i knew it
I'm just so good

what

i saw your rooms light was on

She looked up from her phone and saw the blinds open before she saw Jaemin, looking out. They made eye contact and he laughed, though she couldn't hear him, she could tell he was really laughing.

JAEMIN

you're a bit creepy yk...
staring like that

not my fault I can't sleep
you're bedroom light was the most interesting thing that happens in these late hours

sleep then?

i can't
i haven't recovered from jet lag

STILL?

i have been sleeping
by day and waking when it's night
i am trying to fix it
hence why I am trying to pull an all nighter

incoming call from jaemin.

ACCEPT / DECLINE

"You should play games, they always make time go by fast!"  Jaemin said into the phone with an excited voice. She heard some noises of what seemed like a chair being pulled back and sat on. She then heard his computers keyboard and immediately realised.

"You wanna play a game with me, don't you?"

"How'd you guess?" He said sarcastically. the two of them giggled quietly before Jaemin started talking about a game. He spoke about how it was his favourite recently and how he wanted to teach her how to play, which was what he was going to do right now.

Micha stood and walked over to her bag. She grabbed out her laptop and sat back down at her desk. "Can I play it on laptop?"

"Probably, google it and find out."

The two teenagers talked for an hour, just discussing the game and he explained to her all sorts of tips and advice he wished he knew when he started. They finally started a game together, and as expected she died multiple times. Yet he kept explaining how to play with skill and eventually, and by that i mean when dawn was rising upon them, she got the hang of it and wasn't dying every few seconds.

The birds outside her window started chirping. she looked at the time at the bottom of her laptop screen and her jaw dropped. It was 5 am. time really did go by fast when you're playing a game. What felt like an hour was really five hours.

"It's 5am." Micha said in a hushed voice. She then heard a yawn on Jaemin's side, which made her realise that he practically pulled an all nighter with her.
"Oh my god wait you should sleep Jaemin."

"Nahh I'm good."

"But it's sunday night- well Monday now! you have school!"

"I can skip"

"you shouldn't."

"fine..."

"I won't skip if you come to school."

"I'm trying to fix my sleeping routine and you're telling me to go to school?"

"yes. we can be tired together."

Micha sighed, turning her laptop off. she looked at her phone and saw the call time. 5 hours, 6 minutes and 48 seconds.

She smiled. If you asked her why, you wouldn't get an exact answer, but it's a rather obvious one isn't it? she was happy she had Jaemin in her life.

There was no more being harsh to each other, and no more glares. No more only having one good memory together, and instead having many more, and there were more to be made.

Jaemin calmly breathed into the phone, his head rested on the desk as he smiled at his phone.

He liked their relationship now.

But he couldn't help it, and he felt more than just a platonic feeling towards her.