💐House is not a Home💐pt.9

Woah this is actually fluff???😨😨

Also Jealous part 3 will come out after this just not sure when-

SORRY THIS WAS THE BEST I COULD DO FOR NOW! But thank you all for the support I love you guys mwah!

TW/CW- SA (Sexual Abuse), Physical abuse, ED (Eating disorder), Yelling, Alcohol, drugs, Misgendering, and Self-harm. ((Please let me know if I missed any!))

These are the characters!! I never do Irl's

Kinda Wilbur-centric 👍

-

Wilbur fought the urge to cut. He hated the fact he was in the house and didn't notice a damn thing. Well, that and he wanted to do it. But now he had a reason. He deserved it.

He opened the pantry and took out the cookies and started eating them. Technoblade sighed and sat next to him. "Hiding away from your feelings with cookies I see," Techno comments staring at his brother as he ate another chocolate chip cookie. "I know you feel guilty in some way. It wasn't your fault or his or mine. It was Dream and Phil." Technoblade told him and Wilbur stopped.

"I was in the house. Shouldn't I have known something?" Techno shook his head, "You couldn't have known. Tommy said most of the abuse happened at Dreams house. and well it's not unusual for Tommy to spend most of his time alone."

Wilbur didn't respond.

"I guess." He shrugged and offered Technoblade a cookie. He kindly declined. "You haven't eaten," Wilbur tells him. "I did." He responds and closed his eyes for a moment. "You didn't eat much. Here it's just one cookie." Wilbur handed it to his brother who only shook his head again.

"Nah I'm good. I don't like sweets." Wilbur gave him a look but let it go. "What's wrong then?" Wilbur asked and Technoblade scoffed, "I could ask you the same question."

"I'm just tired."

They spend a good 15 minutes talking about really anything and that's when Tommy woke up.

-

Tommy quickly changed out of the dress and put on his binder. He was so tired but felt better after getting that off his chest. At the same time, he felt bad. Guilty even. That feeling only worsened after he saw Wilbur and Technoblade talking without any emotion whatsoever.

"Hey." He greets walking into the kitchen. "Hi Tommy, You feeling better?" Technoblade questioned and Tommy smiled softly. "I'm still waking up after that nap though." He explained sitting next to them.

There was an awkward silence after that."Do you guys want to have a movie night? It's about to be 7:30. We have time." Technoblade suggests and they all agree.

~

Wilbur wakes at about 4 am. Technoblade was asleep in Wilbur's lap. Empty chip bags and drinks were on the floor. The TV screen asked if they were still watching. Wilbur yawned and carefully got up without disturbing his twin.

Where's Tommy?

He thought to himself as he realized his younger brother was no longer on the red sofa. Once his drowsy waking up state slowly faded to nothing. He sent himself to search the hallway. Everything was pitch dark except for the light that shined through the cracks of Tommy's room door.

Guess he's not asleep yet.

Should I-

Talk to him?

After a long fight with himself, Wilbur knocks on Tommy's door. There was a soft thud and then footsteps could be heard.

Tommy opened the door and looked up at his brother in confusion. "Need something?"