🍄Breakfast disaster🍄

Story description/information: Ranboo and Tubbo are part of the family. Techno and Wilbur are 18 and the bench trio are 13 in this.- One day Ranboo does something... he should have really thought out. So Tommy has to try and distract Techno before he finds out.

~~~

Ranboo woke up fairly early and decided to do something nice for his family.

He cleaned up for a while making sure not to make a sound. Then he started making breakfast a simple little breakfast.

Ranboo had been taking cooking classes so he had been trusted to cook. He set the table and waited for everyone else to wake up.

"Whatcha doing boo?" Tubbo asked leaning over Ranboo who was on the couch watching some random video he came across. "Good morning to you to Tubbo." Ranboo looked up at the brunette.

"Oh-oh! Can we watch your daily dose of internet?!" He jumped up and down. Just as Ranboo was about to answer two other figures walked up to them.

"Morning Guys." Tommy yawned. "Good morning," Wilbur said after. "Is dad awake yet?" Tommy question then felt a hand on his shoulder. "Yes. Now I am" His father yawned as well.

"Great! Because most of you are up I'll serve you guys breakfast!" Ranboo smiled. "You made food?" Tommy asked scrunching up his nose distastefully. "Oh come on! It's pretty good..." Ranboo frowned

"Yeah, why not give him a chance mate?" Phil said softly. Tommy scoffed and sat at the table. Everyone else following behind. Ranboo gave them some eggs which appeared to have cheese in it. everyone added salt and pepper and tried it as Ranboo stared with hopeful eyes. "Holy shit- this is actually really good." Wilbur said eating some more. "You've really outdone yourself." Phil said getting more and eating it happily.

"Thanks guys now its time for the best part!" Ranboo said going into the kitchen and coming out with a HUGE plate of meat. Everyone stared at him in horror. "What?" He asked looking down at the tray of sausage and bacon.

Philza and Wilbur both gagged. Tubbo started laughing while Tommy stayed in shock. "Do you guys not like it?" Ranboo asked head tilted. "Ranboo- let me ask you something..." Wilbur said composing himself. Ranboo drives his attention to the older.

"What is... This made out of?" Wilbur gestures to the food. "Pig?" Ranboo asked still confused out of his mind. "Do you see anything wrong with that?" Wilbur asked again. "Not rea- Oh my god," Ranboo's eyes widened.

Tommy looked like he was about to cry, because of how long he was going without blinking. Tubbo started laughing more which was concerning. Suddenly as if on cue everyone heard a door open and heard a yawn. Everyone panicked.

"He cant see this!" Phil whisper-shouted. "I- uh- ok ok- Look Ranboo,Tubbo, Dad help me throw this away and hide the smell! Tommy distract Techno!" Wilbur ordered. "Why me?!" Tommy complained a bit. "Because you're the youngest and Techno likes you better!" Wilbur got up quickly and put his plan into order.

Tommy got up and ran into the hallway where sure enough he saw his brother.

"Good morning Technoblade." Tommy said blocking the hallway. "Good morning Tommy?" Techno said trying to pass. Tommy blocked it again. "What are you doing?" Techno asked thinking it was to early for this. "uh- nothing... Can you train with me?" Tommy cringed at the way he said it.

"Sure? but ima eat first." - "No!" Tommy interjected. Technoblade glared at him. "Can you- um can you read me a story then? Real fast! Only a couple chapters!" Tommy sounded like he was in kindergarten.

"You hate books though?" - "Not really..." - "Oh-kay? Look can this wait. Im really hungry and your kind blocking my wa-" - "Ill grab your sword." Tommy stated proudly. "And- if you don't stop me ill stab myself." Tommy had a very concerning serious look on his face. "What is wrong with you?" Techno stared at Tommy.

Tommy started walking towards Technoblade's room. "Tommy..." He warned Tommy started running into the room. "No!" Technos shouted running after his brother.

After stopping Tommy - "Why would you do that?!" Techno yelled at Tommy. Tommy shrugged calmly. "Is this one of your weird attempts at getting attention?" Technoblade asked out of breath from having to chase Tommy all over the room.

"Pfft- as if I need Your attention Technoblade." Tommy laughed tiredly. "Great, then I can leave?" Techno questioned. "No!" Tom shouted as expected.

"Of course not...listen Tommy I know you're growing up which means you won't be a baby anymore. You got to stop acting like it."

Tommy thought about what Techno just said knowing Tommy had the upper hand. The question was should he play the card? And the answer? Oh absolutely.

Tommy looked down eyes wide trying to get them to water. "I-I won't?" Tommy made his voice crack. He knew Techno hated when Tommy cried so. He let the tears fall.

"Woah! Wait- why are you crying?!" Technoblade panicked. Tommy just let out more fake sobs. "Please stop! I was joking I just wanted to go eat. You'll always be the little one. You'll always be my baby brother."

Techno tried grabbing Tommy's hand before hearing him laugh. "You little-" Techno tackled him which turned into a half real, half pretend, part tickle fight.

"I'm not listening to you anymore." Techno stated getting up and walking to the kitchen ignoring his brother's protests. "Please! Techno stop youll regret it!" Tommy watched as Techno neared the kitchen. "Why does it smell so much like air refresh-" Tommy quickly stopped technos talking by hugging him tightly. Techno doesnt fight this time he just leans down and hugs Tommy back. "You're weird." Technoblade whispered. "And you're weak..." Tommy whispers. both boys going soft.

"Tom! Were done!" Wilbur yelled turning the corner and seeing his brothers. "uhh- ok ill just set the table then..." Wilbur ran off.

~~~~~

"Why does it smell like... Bacon?" - "Uhhh," Ranboo hummed and everyone else was quiet. "Did you guys make bacon?" Technoblade asked not really looking up. "Yes..." Ranboo admitted excepting death. "Can you give me some?" Techno smiled wickedly.

(1037 words pog )