🥀Why?🥀 pt.5

SAME TW'S AS THE OTHER ONES!!

Also thank you so much                                                               because I had no inspiration and or motivation but you gave me the idea to add some of my favorite creators so really thank you so much! Very appreciated <3

-
Finally, he was done talking to Niki and started walking back to Tommy's room.

Wilbur was sleeping with his head on Tommy's bed and sitting on a chair. Phil was sleeping over on a couch.

Techno sighed and pulled up a chair and sat opposite of Wilbur. He grabbed Tommy's hand and whispered, "I'm so sorry Tommy."

-

Skeppy heard about Tommy trying to off himself. He felt horrible. What he saw. What he heard. He felt really guilty.

"Skep? Are you alright?" Bad placed his hand on Skeppys. "Your thinking about Tommy arent you?" He paused the television. "You didn't talk to Techno?" Skeppy looked at his boyfriend, "How was I supposed to do that bad?! I barely know the guy! We just share a couple classes. Am I just supposed to walk up to him and say 'Oh yeah I saw your brother come out of the bathroom with an older guy, and I think-' I don't know what I think." Skeppy admitted.

Bad played with the rings on Skeppys fingers. A habit over the time they've been together. "We can go to visit Tommy at the hospital? We can tell them. Skeppy we have to tell someone!" Bad told him in a serious tone.

"I know that. Why don't we just report it to the school?" He suggested combing his hand through his hair. 

"Skeppy you know what the school does! They'll just try and cover it up like they always do!" Bad looked at the ravenette with pleading eyes, "We don't know what we saw but if we don't say anything and it is what we think it is! Then what? Were just as bad as the other guy." 

Skeppy gave in. If it was what they think it is then Skeppy doesn't want Tommy to get hurt anymore. Even if he didn't really know the kid. "Alright, we will go tomorrow during visiting hours." 

-

The doctors said Tommy would wake up soon.

Niki was looking for the person that hurt Tommy and got them a family therapist. 

They were going to sleep and were very comfortable. 

but of course, all good things must come to an end.

Tommy's Holter monitor went asystole.

Phil couldn't help but worry for his sons not just Tommy but Wilbur and Techno too. He could tell how much all this was already affecting them. When they were taken out of the room to tend to the flatline, They went pale and they wouldn't talk not even to each other.  

Techno was usually a fidgety person which is why he had fidget cubes, tangles, stress balls, etc. but this was too much. he was picking at his hair, biting his nails, messing with his rings and necklaces (until he nearly broke a neckless with how hard he was pulling on it.), he picked at his skin until Phil told him to stop. 

Wilbur was always the one to immediately take responsibility.  Trying to calm Techno down (sometimes he was the only person that could.)  He was always talking saying some stupid joke in an attempt of making everyone feel better, but he was silent.  Lost in his own thoughts. that worried him even more.