🍄My brothers the blood gods 🍄

Wow is this another draft because I can't bring myself to write with everything going on?

Absolutely B]

(But like actually I'm so sorry...)

CW/TW- Blood, Threats, fighting, Murder, and Death. (Just anything that happens in fights also not as bad as it sounds I promise!)

Short description- Technoblade and Wilbur are famously known as the blood gods. Ruthless and could kill in a heartbeat. The two twins were feared worldwide because rumor had it 'They killed their father' which in theory wasn't true. Regardless- That was what they said about them. But a 11-year-old assumed orphan named Tommy has about to prove them all wrong.

-

I cant breath. You have to calm down. They're still following. I cant- I need to go. I got what I need. Was it worth it? I cant-

I have to hide.

Tommy panted feeling a sharp pain in his side rise. "I'm fucked-" He heaved out,

"WHERE THE HELL ARE YOU, YOU RUNT!?" Dreams familiar deep voice called out, Tommy despised it when they called him a runt. It's what Techno (and occasionally Wilbur) calls him. Except for them, it's a term of endearment, not an insult.

When his brothers said it, it meant he was the baby they'd be there to help him. To protect and to teach. He was smaller and he wasn't as strong as them but it wasn't necessarily a bad thing.

When others said it meant he was useless. Worthless. He would never be anything because of how fragile he was. He was small and he was weak and he knew that. Especially now that he was utterly defenseless.

"Found you!"

Tommy barely had any time to process when Sapnap pulled him into a chokehold. Tommy attempts of escaping the older mans grips were futile as George took out his dagger. "Now hand it over you rat." Dream spoke and held out his sword.

"No! I need it, now let go!" Tommy squirmed and kicked. "Okay, you leave us no choice... George, you wanna do the honor?" He handed his best friend his sword and Dream took the necklace out of Tommy's pocket.

"No! Wait you'll regret this!" Tommy fought and they all snicker.

Idiots.

"Regret killing a troublesome child like you? Not a chance." Sapnap scoffed and spat on Tommy's face.

"I know the blood gods."

Silence...

They all look at each other and Tommy made a proud expression until the fools began to laugh.

"You? Know the blood gods?"

"The kids delusional!"

"Aw. That's so sad."

"His imaginary friends."

They burst into laughter. Now Tommy was angry and a tad embarrassed. "I do! I'll call them and they'll have your necks!"

They laugh more.

Tommy was fed up.

"You asked for this." He took a deep breath before beginning to cry.

"WILBUR! TECHNO!" He called out before crying more. George rolled his eyes and was about to place the blade to Tommy's skin before Sapnap let him go and backed up.