🍄Self care🍄

𝚂𝚑𝚘𝚛𝚝 𝙳𝚎𝚜𝚌𝚛𝚒𝚙𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗: Tommy and Wil notice Techno hasn't been taking care of himself so they worry and confront him. It ends up bringing them closer together.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Techno sat at his desk struggling to stay awake. He had 5 handwritten essays due at the end of the week and was only halfway through the second one.  He took off his coat and blew out the candles letting only the small night lamp illuminate the darkroom.

'Hopefully, the cold will keep me awake' Techno thought while as he picked up his fountain pen and continued to write.

~

Tommy had just Finished binge-watching yet another show but still wasn't tired even if it was 2:44 am. He sighed turned off the TV and started heading to his room. On the way, however, he noticed Technos door open.

Tommy being nosy looked through the crack only to see his brother hard at work and completely exhausted. Tom frowned walked to his room and immediately pulled out his phone.

𝑊𝑖𝑙𝑏𝑢𝑟 𝑃𝑂𝑉:

I mindlessly scrolled through my feed. Honestly, I was about to go to sleep until a message popped up. 

(Zigzagoon Boy <3: Hey you awake?)

Why the hell is Tommy texting me at 2 am?

(Me: Yeah I'm up. why?

Zigzagoon boy <3:  Well...)

𝑇𝑜𝑚𝑚𝑦 𝑃𝑂𝑉:

Honestly, I don't expect him to ans- A message lit up the screen.

(Idiot ✨: Yeah I'm up. Why?

Me: Well... Do you know how Technos been working since the morning?

Idiot ✨: uhh yeah?

Me: He's still at it. He hasn't eaten, slept, or left his room in two days.

Idiot ✨: I'm aware...

Me: You really are an idiot.

Idiot ✨: What?!

Me: Nothing just can you help me?

Idiot ✨: With what?
Oh, I get it.
You worried about Techno, Tommy?)

I flushed red .

(Me: Shut up.

Idiot ✨ : You should be worrying about yourself more often than you worry about us you know that right Toms?

Me: Whatever . Are you gonna help or not?

Idiot ✨: I'm serious. And yeah meet me out of his door. Now.

Me: Hmm. And right on it boss man :D )

𝑁𝑜 𝑜𝑛𝑒𝑠 𝑃𝑂𝑉:

Tommy saw that Wilbur was already outside of their pink-haired brother's room. "So how are w-" Wilbur walked in the room ignoring Tommy. "I- Wilbur you bitch how dare you to ignore me." Tommy followed him inside. Techno looked at them with confusion.