🥀Just a dream🥀

TW  Death, (Crying?), Suicide, self-harm, yelling, blood, grieving and Panicking.

[Here is a very long draft I never posted because I do not feel like finishing the other chapters yet honestly I tried tho but I made a reading list of the ONLY books I will ever reread so they are really good and I think you should read them (: ]

"Tomathy!" Technoblade and Wilbur called in unison, Which freaked Tommy out. "Listen you little prick! You have three fucking seconds to come out here of I swear!" Wilbur yelled out voice harsh.

"Three!

Two!

On-"

Tommy was smart enough not to let him Finnish saying one. Tommy stood up from his place behind the couch raising his hands in surrender.

"Fellas! Fellas! How about we calm down, and we settle this over a nice hot cup of tea?" Tommy suggested backing away slowly. "Oh no, Tommy... No cup of tea. You had your chances. Now if you don't tell me where my sword is. My cup of tea?" Techno smiled way too sharp to be real.

"Will be mixed with your blood." Techno's smiled dropped immediately. Tommy laughed nervously.

~~~~~
Blood...
~~~~~

- "Now Tommy could you please tell us where are things are?" Wilbur asked taking a step closer. "Why can't I just borrow them?!" Tommy whined.

"Because you'll cut your head off?!"-"Do you have money to pay for that guitar?!" Both his brothers shouted at him.

'Wow, what babies.'

"No, I won't you just underestimate me too much." Tommy waved them off. He earned two glares in return. "Wilbur?" Technoblade asked without really asking. "Of course Tech." Wilbur cracks his knuckles as they approach Tommy. Surely they wouldn't actually kill him... Right? The more they approached it became clear to Tommy.

No. What they were gonna do was worse them death. But no no what was he thinking?! They wouldn't be capable of such evil. He knew they were mad but mad enough to perform such a devilish act upon their own brother? Now that's just downright sick!

Tommy backed up against the wall. There was nowhere to go. Nowhere to run. No way of escape. He looked up in terror, only to see his siblings smiling down on him. They place their hands on Tommy's arms.

'I'm fucked.'

They both start tickling Tommy. Tommy bursts into laughter.

So they were capable of inflicting such harm on their little brother. How truly messed up of them.

Tommy was losing his breath. "Please! P-please! Stop!" Tommy cried between laughter.

~

"Please! PLEASE DREAM LET HIM GO!" Tommy had tears running down as he watched-

~~~~~~

No. Not right now.

~~~~~

"Please! P-Please! Stop!" Tommy cried between laughter. "Then tell us where they are!" Wilbur demanded tickling his younger brother even more. Tommy had tears in his eyes and was couldn't breathe at all. "Ok! Just stop! I swear!" Tommy begged. Both twins stopped. Tommy let out a sigh of relief.

"It's in Dad's closet," Tommy said as he watched the Twins race to their father's room. Tommy stayed there too tired to move. His brothers came back after a while though.

Wilbur spoke up. "Never grab them again gremlin." Tommy nodded. Technoblade pulled Tommy up. "Now come on loser. Let's go watch a movie."

~~~~~