💐House is not a home💐pt.6

TW/CW- Over thinking, Mention of alcohol? I think that's it.

-

let me just say- This took a while to post I am so sorry for that but life y'know? It's alright though I'm better. I left my brother's house which sucks but I'm going to my sister's house today so yay? anyway- this is another one from Wilburs like- Thought process? It's Wilbur-centric Idk just, enjoy? tell me what you think and be honest because I wrote this fast and didn't really spend much time on it but next chapter I will because it will be featuring Quackity!

also... maybe... Quackbur??? how do you guys feel about that?

anyway yeah here you go-

-

They stood in front of a vast building. Millions of shimmering lights shined inside. There were a lot of windows and you could see the building had escalators. Animal cars and small motorcycles cars kids can ride around the halls. They had a different variety of food places and-

"Woah-" Wilbur said as he admired the building. It was remodeled since the last time he'd been there.

"It's been a while since we've been here huh?" Techno chuckled looking at Wilbur's shocked face. "Yeah, Ya think?" Wilbur looked at his brother still in shock. "Ok, are we going into the mall? or are you guys going to continue to talk about how old you guys are?" Tommy gave them a smug look. "You gremlin."Techno pulled Tommy's hair lightly.

"Owwww Technooo!" Tommy giggled. "Come on then both of you," Techno pulled them along.

After walking for less than 10 minutes they pass by a book store. Both of Wilburs brothers gasp. Wilbur let out a small snort. "Of course, nerd heaven." - "Oh come on there is no way you don't like books." Techno said to him walking in the store. Wilbur shook his head. "I don't though-"

Tommy pushed him into the store. "No, you just haven't found the right one!" Wilbur got shoved into the store.

'These dorks...'

"Ok, then how do I find the right one?" Wilbur asked to which Tommy paused for a moment. "You like music. Maybe 'The rest is noise,'?" Techno shook his head. "That book is boring and I'm pretty sure that reading that is studying," Techno replied and thought for a moment as well. "Poetry! You've written poetry haven't you Wil?" Techno looked towards the taller. "Of course I have, It's key to being a good songwriter."

"Have you ever read actual poetry?" Techno questioned the Brunette (Technically ravenette). "Well, I guess not?" Wilbur answered still unsure. "Come on let's find you a book." He grabbed Wilbur's hand dragging him along to the poetry and Greek mythology section. "Here we are."

"Ok, while you guys do that I'll look at the comics, alright?" Tommy asked and waited happily. "Go ahead Theseus, just don't get lost and check in with us every 10 minutes or so. Deal?" Techno looked towards the younger. "Deal!" He exclaimed before leaving.

"Wil, assuming you suck at picking out books just listen. First, you look at your half of the section so all these-" Techno pointed at the poetry books. "-are poetry. Greek mythology is right here." Pointed to the other half. "So first look at the designs of the books. Anything sparks your interest?"

Wilbur thought this was a bit stupid. He didn't like books but he decided to give it a try. He looked at the different books. He saw a title that interested him- 'Pillow thoughts.' He looked over all the books again reading each of them by name but his eyes kept wandering to the book. 'Pillow thoughts'. he grabbed the spine and pulled it out slowly. He knew how to handle books with care. Techno always had a ton of books he would re-read multiple times. The cover was black with a singular jellyfish surrounded by white dots to represent bubbles.