✨🍄Short hair🍄✨

Technically a request?

(Short Description was in the last A/N also just a reminder I can't answer DM's Cant respond to comments, comment in general and I can't at people. And also remember requests are deeply appreciated. part 5 to 'Why?' will come out later because I want to make it the last part and make it long. but yeah I think that's it any questions just comment on this paragraph. Oh, and we got a new person commenting! yay! anyway hope you enjoy it)

Phil was in the kitchen making pasta. Tommy and Wilbur were playing Mario race cars. Tommy is cheating and winning.

They shouted but Phil didn't mind. They were having fun so why ruin it?

Techno still wasn't back from school which was a bit concerning but they assumed he was out somewhere with friends.

About 30 minutes later food was ready Tommy and Wilbur were getting tired of playing their game.

They all put a show on the TV and started eating.

They heard keys and saw someone open the door.

Techno walked in and everyone gasped. "Holy shit!" Tommy exclaimed. Techno's hair was cut into a bob it was very messy and uneven. "What happened?!" Wilbur asked also shocked. Techno said nothing he just looked at the floor let out a small pig noise and went over to Phil.

He buried his face into Phil's shoulder. Phil patted Techno's head.

"Are you gonna tell us what happened?" His father asked him softly.

Techno shook his head. "Not right now." He slurred. "Ok whenever you're ready." Phil smiled. They were curious and worried but they knew how it felt for everyone to question you. Force you to tell them what happened, Even when it hurt to talk about so they just kinda ignored it. "Come on eat," Wilbur said pushing out the chair next to him.

Techno sat next to Wil and ate quickly. "Techno slow down I know you part pig but still." Wilbur joked hoping it would make his brother smile. He didn't he just sighed and started eating more slowly. Wilbur looked at Tommy and frowned.

-

For most of the day Techno was in his room and was planning to stay up there rereading his comfort book for the 159th time but Tommy begged him to go watch a movie with them and couldn't refuse.

He walked over to the couch and sat in between Wilbur and Tommy a blanket wrapped around them all. Philza sat on a singular couch doing some puzzle thing. He had no interest in watching the movie.

Tommy choose Spider-man. "Jeez Tom you are such a nerd." Wilbur smirked.

"Shut up. At least I don't spend hours studying the history of music!" Tommy snarled.

"Jeez Don't be so defenceive! Also its interesting." Wilbur Said back. Tommy stuck his tounge out.

Tommy had an idea suddenly Tommy went full child mode. "Wilby don't be mean to meeeeeee." Tommy hugged his brother letting out a fake cry.

"Did you call me Wilby?" Wilbur asked and hugged him back. "You are such a baby." - Tommy gasped at that aquession. "I am not!"-"Yes you are, and you're a nerd." Wilbur stated just to see his reaction.

Tommy pulled away from the hug and made a sad face. "You betrayed me!" Tommy got up. "You leave me no choice!" Tommy exclaimed dramaticlly

"Im stealing your clothes!" He yelled as he bolted to Wilbur's room. "He was gonna do that anyway." Techno said softly laying his head on Wilburs lap. "You feeling better Tech?" Phil said turning his attention to his pink haired son.