🥀Why?🥀 pt. 6

Yooo part 6 and it didn't take that long??

Also, I don't know if I mentioned this (I probably did) They are hybrids(?) in this.

SAME TWS AS THE OTHER ONES EXCEPT ADD Ped0Phil!a- (Yeah...)

PLATONIC HUGS AND KISSES!! LIKE HOW A MOTHER TO HER CHILD ONCE AGAIN PLEASE DON'T BE DISGUSTING PLEASE! 😀✌.

I wrote this pretty late so if I spelled something wrong please tell me.
-

"Tom?" Skeppy spoke as they entered the room. "Who the hell are you? Oh wait let me guess another fucking social worker. Fuck off will you?" Tommy cursed while pulling the covers over his face. "No. We're from school." Badboyhalo explained. Tommy uncovered his face to examine the boys. One had jet black hair styled in an undercut and pieces of diamonds attached to his skin.

'Hm, a diamond hybrid. Rare to come across these days.'

The other was a brunette his hair was medium length. Pieces of his arms and neck turned pitch black. He thought he might be an enderman but he didn't have purple particles like Ranboo. Weird.

"If Wilbur sent you I don't give a shit," Tommy said simply. "He didn't. Ok, Tom, I'm Skeppy and this is my boyfriend Badboyhalo." They introduced themselves. Tommy nodded and gave them an odd look. "Ok... Can you leave now?" He knew he was being rude but he could care less right now.

"Look Tom we wanted to talk to you about Mr. Colton," Skeppy explained. Tommy froze. "We saw you both after school." Bad stayed quiet as Skeppy said that. Tommy had tears forming in his eyes. 'Well shit-' He thought. "Tom we just want to help."

Just then he heard his brothers scream his name. The godsends truly. He didn't want to have That conversation with people he didn't even know. Techno and Wilbur ran up to Tommy and pulled him into a hug. They were both bawling their eyes out. Saying things like-

"Don't fucking do that ever again!"

"We don't know what I would have done if I lost you!"

"I love you don't you dare think otherwise."

"You scared me so bad..."

"Fucking idiot! Do you know how much you mean to me?!"

_
"I'm sorry." Tommy apologized feeling a little embarrassed people were watching him get babied by his older siblings. Techno and Wilbur seemed unbothered as they continued to smother Tommy with hugs, and kisses on his forehead and cheeks.

Tommy knew he wouldn't be able to push them off. And he had to admit he loved the attention from them. So he just let them, he didn't care.

After a while, they dialed it down.

Techno placed one soft kiss onto the top of Tommy's head. "I love you, Tommy," Techno told him still holding him tightly. "I love you more than Techno does." Wilbur joked bringing some weight off the awkward situation. Techno pushed Wilbur. "Asshole no you don't." He snorted. Tommy didn't look up because he was a little embarrassed considering the fact... The guys from earlier were still in the room! But he held Wilbur's hand tightly. "I love you guys too." He truthed before everyone finally took note of the people in the room.

"You guys are?" Wilbur questioned still holding onto Tommy. "Uhh- I'm Skeppy and they're my boyfriend Badboyhalo." Skeppy reintroduced themselves. "Call me Bad-" He explained. "Ok... I know, you guys are in my class. What are you doing here?" Techno asked an arm still wrapped protectively.

"Tom," Bad said as they looked at the younger. Tommy shook his head with pleading eyes. Wilbur noticed this. "What?" He questioned them. "Tom can you please tell them. If you don't we have to. It's for your safety. Please." Skeppy asked to which Tommy just kept shaking his head.

A very long silence followed.

Tommy didn't want to deal with this. He wanted to be small. He wanted to run away. The memories and the looks he got. He hated it all.

He wanted to go home and go Into Wilbur and Technoblade's room to eat ice cream or play monopoly till Wilbur rage quit. He wanted his dad to make them spaghetti and come and cuddle with them as they watched a movie. He wanted to go back to feeling loved and not stressed about school or anything else.

He wanted to play Nintendo games with Foolish. To go on late-night walks with Ranboo. To go to the arcade with Tubbo. To go and eat sushi with Dream. To go to the park with Puffy.

He wanted to go home.

He didn't want to talk about this.

Ever.

But alas-

Life is life

So he couldn't- He couldn't run away from this.

So he did what he did best. Hide. (Well technically-)

He covered his ears and hid his face against Wilbur's chest. The boys all frowned.

Techno looked at Skeppy confused and slightly angered. "Sorry Tom. We saw- Look we don't know if what we saw is what we think it is but still. We saw you come out of the music room after school with Mr. Colton." Tommy covered his ears even more still focusing on Wilbur.

"So what? He was with a teacher? Was he in trouble?" Wilbur asked confused out of his mind. "I- Tommy was messy." Skeppy tried his best to explain. "His hair was messy he was crying and- He had marks on his neck." Techno and Wilbur took time to process the information given to them. "The teacher looked. Improper. To say the least. Mr. Colton is a twelfth-grade teacher. He had no reason to be talking to him." Bad added looking at Tommy's older brothers who looked terrified.

Tommy was crying griping onto Wilbur's red sweater. "Tommy." - "I'm so sorry. I should have said something, or done something instead of this." Tommy apologized before anyone could say anything else.

"Tommy that's not your fault. It was just a stupid mistake alright. We will deal with everything else later. Just for right now. " Phil said as he entered the room with a tray of food. He put the food down and Tommy jumped to give him a hug.

Phil happily returned it. He started rubbing soft circles on Tommy's back. He pulled away and placed a small kiss on his nose bridge.

"You and your brothers are the world to me. You can tell me anything because no matter what it is it won't make me love you any less." Phil told him and turned to Techno and Wilbur. "You guys better know that too."

Both boys smiling.

"You boys," Phil said towards Skeppy and Bad. "Thank you. Considering that Tommy's so stubborn I don't think he would have said anything. So thank you for letting us know. A little late but still." Bad and Skeppy blush embarrassed.

So that was all good.

Now Tommy had to talk to Tubbo and Ranboo-

Oh shit...

Even worse

He had to talk to Puffy.

And Foolish.

Fuck man...

_-_

(I wrote this all at 2 am on a school night 👍 so I'm actually pretty proud of how it came out lol. )

Everyone have a flower 🌺

Thank you so so so very much for reading my writing! Means a lot to me!

Suggestions are always welcome!

Have a good day/night