🥀Jealous🥀 pt.2

I don't know this is against their bounderies sooo... let me know but do keep in mind this is their characters!

But this chapter is mostly wholesome before we get to the drama.

TW/CW- Confused feelings, very slight mention of beheading and Horror

-

'Ranboo please be awake-'

~

Ranboo awoke to harsh knocking at his front door. He was terrified. Who would be knocking at this hour? Especially like that-

He left the comfort of his sheets he didn't bother putting on clothes. He wasn't thinking clearly.

He grabbed the bat that was in the corner of his bedroom and made his way over to the rucas.

"Ranboo please! Wake up." He heard Tommy speak as he got closer to the front door.

Wait-

Tommy?

He rushed over and his fear was replaced with worry. He dropped the bat and turned on the light before finally opening the door.

Ranboo smiled at first, Tommy had showered and the clothes were clean. He'd taken care of himself for the first time in a while. Ranboo was happy and proud of his friend.

Ranboo's smile quickly faltered when he saw the boy had been crying. Tommy looked like a lost puppy. His eyes met Ranboo's and it broke his heart.

Tommy wasn't one to show his genuine emotions but- Ranboo made it hard not to. Ranboo was the first genuine person he'd met. He could never lie to the taller male. No matter how hard he'd try Ranboo would see through it.

See-through him.

Ranboo didn't ask Tommy any questions. He only led him inside and extended his arms. Tommy reluctantly let himself step closer and Ranboo wrapped his arms around him.

Tommy melted into the touch and sobbed. This hug was different than any other he's ever had. He could feel something suffocating him but not in a bad way- Tommy felt loved but it was a different kind of love.

It was real love.

"Ranboo-"

"Shh. It's okay. Let it out."

This love wasn't fueled by alcohol. It wasn't because of blood ties. He wasn't pretending to care for Tommy because of what others would think. It wasn't for his selfishness.

Ranboo was sober and didn't have any real reason to be doing this. Yet still felt like Tommy was worth caring for. Holding him like it was their last moment together.

Reassuring him and considering his feelings. Treating him like he was more than a punching bag. More than a mistake.

Treating him like he was human.

Tommy cried and only held on tighter. Ranboo let him and wasn't planning on letting go til Tommy did.

When he did Ranboo wiped away Tommy's tears with his thumbs. He brushed his hands through his hair and smiled. "You're okay. I promise." Ranboo helped him up and into the living room.

"Are you hungry?" He asked kindly sitting beside Tommy. "Did you want to talk about it?" He asked again and Tommy nodded slowly. "I'm not hungry, but yeah. We should talk." Tommy explained to Ranboo embarrassed that Ranboo was in nothing but boxers.

Ranboo noticed and flushed red, "Right! Sorry I'll go put on some clothes. I'll be back." He got up and rushed over to his room. Tommy chuckled and leaned back on the couch. Everything about Ranboo's house-made him feel safe. Everything about Ranboo made him feel happy.