A/N (plz read!)

Ok Girls, Guys and Anyone in between I have to address something. I haven't been updating because a lot has been going on and I haven't had motivation to write recently. And I think it will continue to be like this. At least till my problems get figured out.

I promise I will try and write more often but for now enjoy the next chapter. Again I'm sorry but please if you wanna help leave a request or suggestion on an AU just anything that will help.

Heres your reminder to eat snack no matter how small or big. Take a deep breath and relax for a minute. Go drink some water just a sip at least. Go brush you hair. Brush your teeth. You know what go shower with cold water because you deserve it. Go listen to that song that makes you happy. Go do that thing that makes you happy no matter how weird it is. That's what makes you, you and it makes you happy. Who am I to judge? Flip your blanket to the cold side. Flip your pillow. You deserve it.

You deserve it all. And the only person stoping you from getting all that is you. So please here's a reminder. And another reminder that I love you <3. And so do other people.

With all that said here's something for those who need it... You are doing so good right now, ok? You may have hit a bump along the way but just being here and reading this. It's amazing and I am so very proud of you. You will power through this and you wanna know why? Because I believe in you, and I know you can do it. It's hard and it's scary, I know but think of it like a tunnel it's black and dark and it may be slowly crumbling in on you. It makes you want to give up but I promise if you try hard enough there is light at the end of it. What's on the outside may not be perfect or what you want it to be but it's there and I swear to you it's better and full of light. So don't give up because you are so worth it. and...

Here's some reasons to stay.

-to have hugs that last more than a minute

-a smile from someone special

-melted chocolate

-ice cream on a hot day

-adventures with friends

-the satisfaction or seeing yourself recover

-stargazing

-watching a sunset (do you guys like sunsets or sunrises better?)

-laughing uncontrollably to the point it hurts.

-building forts

-eating fresh baked cookies (fav cookie? mines triple choclate chunk)

-bonfires and hoodies

-graduation

-finding 'the one'

-late night drives

-overcoming fears

-dancing in the rain

-alking through the countryside

-making friends with nature

-running through a field of flowers

-movie nights (fav movie? i dont really have one but if i had to say maybe luca? and IT?)

-massages

-saturday mornings

-foggy rainy mornings or nights.

-moving to a new place

-getting a pet

-new clothes at summer (whats your guys clothes style mine is a mix of Alt,dark academia, and just random stuff like dad shirts over a plain t shirt.)