💐House is not a home💐 pt.8

FIRST OF ALL- 13k OVERALL READS?! BRO I'M SO HAPPY. nljbhxlzjkvfbsjkfakbvskjd

also Do you guys want part 2 to be jealous? I feel like I've been putting that off for too long 😅

I wrote this chapter at 4 am but It's edited so it should be somewhat good now :)

TW/CW- Gender dysphoria, misgendering, abusive relationship, panic attack, and Talking about the body in general.

More along with Tommy's mindset!

Also, quick disclaimer this in no way is meant to insult trans people at all. I'm putting a situation I've experienced into writing. As I do with almost all things I write about. So I do not mean to insult anyone in any way. That is all I wanted to say now please enjoy!

-Tommy's POV-

It had been another week and Wilbur made a full recovery. He had scars and you can vaguely see the red where the burn used to be. It was better. Way better. He even felt good enough to get a job!

Karl and Sapnap's wedding was coming up soon and guess what! We're invited! We've hung out with them multiple times yet still haven't met their friend 'Quackity' they said he's been busy with work and just been a little distant. For sure we get to meet him at the wedding which was only another week from now.

Things have been crazy these past few months. I'll admit I've been nervous about telling Wilbur about what Dream did to me. Techno says I don't have to tell him if I don't want to but if I don't tell him it'll stay awkward between us. I don't want that.

Anyway- Technoblade had been scheduling court dates and finally found one. It's three days after the wedding. Technoblade says if everything goes well within a few months he'll get custody of me and become my legal guardian! Then he promised he'll put me on testosterone!

—/—

-no one's POV-

Tommy woke up feeling alright. It's been a while since he felt good honestly. Sure he has been receiving tons of good news. His brothers were with him. Wilbur was still trying his best to stay sober and Tommy was happy about that. Tommy was more than happy. He was proud of Wilbur. Wilbur was trying to get a job to help out no matter how much Techno protested. He was doing great.

Technoblade on the other hand was always busy with work. They still found time and stuff but Tommy felt a bit distant. He didn't know why.

His gender dysphoria had been getting worse. It was fine sometimes but on others was bad. Overall, he was happy and grateful.

Today however it was iffy.

He looked at himself in the mirror his hair was messy it looked nice that way. He looked at himself in the mirror staring at the sweater. I hid his chest very well. He debated it but finally decided to take off the sweater. Now they were noticeable. Tommy cringed.

He looked at himself. He looked at his neck and how he had no Adam's apple. He looked at how he should and would be growing facial hair at this age but instead- instead his breasts were growing. The exact thing he hated. His bottom part didn't bother him all that much if he was honest. Only his breasts. He took off the shirt.

He stared and stared. He was pretty. He would be very pretty as a girl. He wanted to be a normal pretty girl. But he couldn't. It made him feel uncomfortable. It made him feel bad. Being a boy, however. He loved it. It made him feel comfortable. It made him feel happy. As he looked at himself in the mirror he only looked at his body.

He loved it. It was pretty. It was perfect even. He looked back up and saw himself standing in that body. That is where he had the problem. He hated that it was his body. He wanted a flat chest. He wanted a less feminine proportion. He loved his hip dips. He hated his thick thighs.