Change Of Plans ☺️🙁

Comenzar desde el principio

Arthit rose from his chair and raised his voice.

- Still Kongphob! You should have warned me before, why do you always do things without telling me? One thing leads to another, soon they'll find out about us.

You picked the wrong time!

- That I agree, it really was the wrong time. Should have done this long ago.

- Are you really serious?

- Look, under my guidance, I really think that only I know the right moment. And I didn't warn you out of spite, but it was something that happened, I didn't plan it.

- Urgh~ you just need to want me to do the same...

- I did not say that! p'Arthit, I'm not telling you this trying to convince you to do the same, or change the focus of the situation. I just want to be honest from the start.

Your family is and must remain a priority.

- But telling me that, you put a pressure on me that is unfair. Mostly now.

- Do you know what I really wanted? If I could, I wish we had been honest with our families back in college... so we wouldn't be in this situation. I could support you without having to be covertly, I would support your family too. That's what I wanted. It's so ridiculous to think that even with all this time of relationship we still find ourselves in this same dilemma.

- I know it's frustrating, but I can't tell you about us, not now with my mother like this. They don't need it now.

- From that? Why do you talk about our relationship as a bad thing?

- I didn't mean to say that.

- p'Arthit I don't know, I really don't know what you want me to do. I feel useless in this situation... What do you want me to do?

He asked almost begging for an answer that would help in that situation.

Arthit didn't answer and just stared at the floor.

A silence fell between them. Kongphob couldn't hold back his tears. In 2 days he went from heaven to hell. He was so excited and full of hope and now it felt like the entire castle he had built was paper, just a single breath and everything would come crashing down!

It was all frustrating and sad. It was like turning around. Kongphob heard about a grandfather, a mother and a father he only knew from hearsay, and from pictures...

How could he help and comfort them when they didn't even know him?

Arthit then spoke:

- I'm really considering going there... I've even seen companies in the region. I can not stay here. They need me Kongphob.

Kongphob was thoughtful for a moment and then replied:

- I couldn't tell you no and ask you to stay. After all, it's your p'Arthit family.

- I'll tell the truth when my mother is better and well with my father, I just need time.

- I'm afraid of exactly how long you've been talking~

Kongphob thought.