Finally A Butterfly? 🦋

Beginne am Anfang

He wasn't angry, but worried, after all this was not like Arthit to do, even if he didn't want to receive any calls, he would certainly answer his call.

His thoughts are interrupted by his sister who invites him to walk the dogs in the square near their house.

- Hey brother, let's walk the dogs, it's been a while since we did that and you don't work today that I know lol

- I don't know if I really want to leave the house today...

Seeing his sister's sad expression, Kongphob soon changes his mind.

- But we can't always do that, you're right. We will!

In fact Kongphob didn't really want to leave, but even to distract his mind from what might be going on for Arthit to ignore his calls, anything is welcome.

As his sister decides to buy her an ice cream since Kongphob refused, he continues to think about his boyfriend, that outing wasn't helping much, but he kind of already imagined it would be like this.

~ Can I send another message?

He thought for a moment, and before he even decided, his sister was back.

- Are you really going to look like a funeral here?

- I told you it wasn't okay to come...

- We haven't seen each other for a couple of months, right, at least give me a smile, young man

But Kongphob doesn't respond, in fact he wasn't even paying attention.

- So... Don't tell me that you and that friend of yours broke up?

- It's not ss- wait! What did you say?

- I asked if you guys broke up, that friend of yours... Oh I remembered! Arthit his name right?

- How do you finish?

- Are you really going to do yourself? You're not even good at this, and by the way, I'm your Kongphob sister!