chapter 77 Dan's style

Ranvijay didn't know how to react to dan's silence as he just described the past of arohi to dan all about her affair with Siddharth, his murder, then her abortion and then her physical condition. Dan listened to his talk very carefully it was like he is noting down the points in his mind.

" So why is that bitch still breathing?"

"Well arohi didn't want to hurt her and.."
..

" Hmm and what about her condition? Did you consult any doctor?

" Yes... But the answer was the same and I request you not to drag this matter. I know about this before I got married to arohi. Kids doesn't matter to me the only thing matters is my wife, the love we share is enough for us for the rest of our life."

Ronn evacuated for the bedroom to check on arohi leaving dan deep in thoughts.

" It doesn't matter what you think about this matter, I want to know my angel's opinion about this. And veenaji your days are over now."

A week later a news startled arohi, veena vashisth 's car met with an accident when she was returning from the temple her car lost its balance and drowned in the nearby river after 8 hours of search her body was found in extremely terrible condition. When she heard this news she didn't know how to react but she wanted to visit the vashisth family for sure Arohi wanted to stay near her family in this hard time.

Ronn rejected the thought only but dan was the one who come in support of arohi.

"I think she is right we should visit them once, no matter what she did with arohi but she was mother to her in the eyes of the world, "

"But I have to leave for Greece today "

"You can go ahead with your plans, don't worry about me ,dadaji will accompany me there."

Ronn thought for a while then he agreed.

The next day when arohi reached vashisth villa, she found it too quiet. The funeral was already done as the body was not in a good condition.

Arohi hugged her dad first then the other family members.

Dan also pays his condolencesfor veena's demise. Everyone from vashisth family were sceptical about veena "s accident but they couldn't prove anything against ronn or dan.

Arohi was sure that ronn will not do this as she already told this to ronn long ago. And she cannot doubt on this  old man.

  "   Mr vashisth but how did this happen? I mean didn't the  police investigate this accident."

   " They did but when they found the car it was proved that the break got fail while descending the mountain."

  "Hmmm thats very sad... Actually these *** model have always this problem"

   Aditya 's head snapped towards him " "how did you know the model of the car?" "

Arohi felt her heart thumping fast against her rib cage, she also gave a suspicious look to dan .

   " I read about the car in local newspaper here , when we were at the airport. "

"Ooh ok" aditya nodded at him whereas arohi took a sigh of relief.
After spending the day in Nainital , arhi and dan started the journey to Mumbai.

  On the airport arohi ordered shruti to buy the newspaper , shrugi followed her order , on boarding the jet the first thing arohi did was to search the newspaper thoroughly but to her shock the car model was not mention in that news article .Arohi reached to dan who was playing some game in his tab.