chapter 19 unexpected job

Siddharth got discharged from the hospital but arohi has to stay in the hospital for some more days, as her foot wound should take some time to heal completely

   Siddharth was going from the worst emotional phase of his life, he was not acceptable but the truth was he was missing arohi. They didnt spend much time together but his heart was craving to meet arohi, to listen to her blabbering,  her angry face, her scared face all the time her face was coming into his view. Whenever he thought about arohi a smile crept on his lips.

    Siddharth has taken some days to leave to take proper rest, Rashid was handling the shooting of the rehearsal Siddharth used to help him in the ing part as he
doesn't want Rashid to be worn out in work. Siddharth was feeling very grateful towards Rashid who was taking good care of him .siddharth's brother sameer was also willing to visit the Nainital to see Siddharth, but Siddharth refused him as his studies will get affected.

     After a week arohi was also got discharged from the hospital 

The next afternoon, when all the men were out of their workplace arohi rachna and Sahiba, we're sitting in arohi's room.

      Vaidehi entered the room with glasses of pomegranate juice,arohi drank it with a sulking face as she doesn't want a scolding from Aditya.

     Vaidehi's mobile rang she picked it up as it was from pia's class teacher.
After attending the call vaidehi started calling Aditya in hurry but Aditya was not picking up her call.

     Arohi noticed vaidehi 's face, she was looking tense.

 "   What happened bhabhi? "

 "    Pia 's class teacher called me she is stating that pia misbehaved with  someone .aditya is not picking up his phone what should I do ?"

   "I will take you to school we all come with you bhabhi, dont worry ."

  "   No ..no.see dont take me otherwise but you need rest ." Vaidehi knows very well that arohi is like a ticking time bomb all the time, you never know when it will burst.

    "Arey bhabhi I am fine now dont worry and overall, our driver is not even here he is with dad so let me help".

     "Hmmm "

Arohi hurridly wore a hoodie over her ragged jeans made a messy bun of her hair and pick her  SUV keys up. These friends started walking towards the hall. Vaidehi was still standing in arohi 's room in a shocking state.

  ' Arey bhabhi, come na "

Vaidehi was hell scared about her daughter's future as arohi will mess this situation. but now she is trapped.

       When they are on the way arohi asked vaidehi " so who is the principal of pia 's school ?"

 "   Hmmm,haan ... Sheela Joshi mam "

   "Ooh apni( our )Sheela Sahiba beta  do your work ."

"Apni Sheela what do you mean by apni"

   "Small world just small world" arohi took a deep breath.

    Sheela Joshi was a science teacher to arohi in high school and arohi never left a chance to irritate her.

    Rachna and arohi passed their phone to Sahiba who started doing something
On their phones.

  Vaidehi started sweating badly she understood something very bad is going to happen now .she messaged Aditya about the whole situation.

     They reached the school, and the guard escorted them to the principal's office.
As soon as Sheela spotted arohi behind vaidehi she started rubbing her temples with her palms as she knows now what is going to happen in this meeting.