chapter 21 realisation and confession

After the priest drama vaidehi got scolded badly by Aditya,arohi got scolded as usual by her mother and the maid got scolded and threaten or her job by Aditya. It was arohi who saved her job.

It was already 15 days before arohi joined the school job In these days she learned some new things daily from Siddharth she used to observe everything, his sweet behaviour, and his charming smile. She doesn't know what love is but she knows one thing whenever she is near Siddharth she felt happy and peace at in her heart .without realizing she got emotionally attached to Sidharth.

The heart doesn't ask permission to love someone.

Arohi was feeling a different kind of attraction towards Siddharth but that naive girl doesn't know what is that attraction called.

It was another day when everybody was enjoying ice cream in an ice cream parlour. When Shreya Mishra the beauty queen of Nainital entered the place with her friends. When she spotted Siddharth she came to him,

" Hi mr Mehra, I am a big fan of yours, you know I never miss your travel show. Can I have sa selfie with you "

" Ok ' Siddharth agreed.

She kept her hand on Siddharth's shoulder and posed for a selfie. Siddharth was still never touched her. But Shreya was trying hard to gain some attention from Siddharth she was deliberately trying to export assets but Siddharth never took interest, then he got a call from sameer so he left from there to attend the phone call .shreya got disappointed first but now she knows about his presence in Nainital so she has many chances to impress him.

But someone's gaze was following their every move, it was none other than arohi vashisth.

As soon as Shreya left there arohi followed her making an excuse for some important call. As Shreya bid goodbye to her friends and went to her car someone grabbed her arm and turn her around. She was going to shout at that person who dared to misbehave with her, but when she found arohi standing in front of her with an angry look on her face, they had studied in the same college so,.shreya knows how arohi is, she was scared from inside but she tried to look brave.

" What ... what is this behaviour arohi "

Arohi smirked and told her " look dear title( butterfly ), you know me and my ways to deal with things too .so just remember my words STAY AWAY FROM SIDDHARTH, I hope I dont have to remind you next time. Take it as a warning and thank your stars that I m talking with my words with you next time if I see you near Siddharth trust me only my hands will talk with you "
Arohi patted her cheek last.

Shreya gulped the lump in her throat and nodded in yes and left from there hurriedly.

Arohi smiled at her victory and turn around to leave from there but she found rachna standing in front of her.

" What was that aru ?"

"What? was what? nothing ."

"Nothing why did you tell her to stay away from Siddharth "

"Didn't you see how she was flirting with him, so .."

" So what if she was flirting with Siddharth, if he was not having a problem with this, so what is your problem haan, why are your concern for him. It's his matter aru "

" I cannot see any girl flirting with him,dont you see how she was going all touchy with him ."

" Again the same thing, it is his personal life arohi, why are you getting irritated .?"

" I dont want any girl near him, flirting is a long lost thought ."

" But why does his life matter to you."