chapter 34 meet the tigress

The next morning Arohi first finished packing as she was going to leave in the evening.

She called Rachna and asked her to get ready as they are going to visit the temple where they used to visit before.

After having breakfast in her room she left in her SUV to pick up Rachna and rachit. When she reached Rachna's place all memories of their friendship came back to her. How badass she used to be that time. Without the worries of the world, she used to live her life to the fullest.

She greeted Rachna's parents and then took the little monster in her arms and kissed her cheeks.

The boy was irritated to see Arohi again so he shouted at her " bapp "he pulled her hair which was in a ponytail.

But Rachna again stopped the upcoming war, Then they left for the temple after offering her prayers they got settled in a corner space.

Rachit started crawling here and there in search of some mischief.

" Any news of Sahiba "

' No yaar last just came to knew that her whole family got shifted to Dubai after her marriage."

" Hmmm, she called me for help, but I was not able to help her. I still regret it."

" No aru, sometimes we become helpless too, don't blame ourselves. Just wish that she must be happy in her life."

" Hmm yes. I am leaving today Rachna but don't worry this time I will keep in touch with you '"

" But you have to attend my monster's first birthday in just 2 months. So no excuse, you will come to Bangalore."

Arohi smiled and said " sure "

Then they get a hold of rachit and leave from there. , where they were wearing their footwear. someone bumped with arohi, and that was none other than Roshan.

Arohi glared at him ' no... No, I am not following you, Arohi Ji is here to visit this temple last time as I am leaving for a trip with my friends. Ok goodbye " stating this he left from there

Arohi just shrugged her shoulders and left from there. Suddenly the priest called arohi " beta do you know that boy whom you are talking about just minutes back, actually he forgot his wallet here. Can you please give him as I am leaving for home and the other priest didn't know him?"

" Ok I will" Arohi spotted Roshan sitting in the cab

Rachna and Arohi rushed behind him to call his name but the cab left in front of them.

So Arohi rushed to his car and started following the cab. When the can was passing through a vacant hill some more cars surrounded It. Roshan got out of his cab to see the matter.

At the same time, arohi also reached there she called his name " Are you deaf I was calling you for a long time. You dumbo take this wallet, you forget it in the temple."

Rachna also got down as she noticed five men who were looking like goons around them. Rachna nudged Arohi to look at them. Arohi suspected danger; she was not worried about herself but about rachit who was in Rachna's arms.

Arohi glared at Roshan first " what did you do now? Haan. Did you molest their sister or what haan? You know I just started having a positive image of you, but look you again proved me right. "

" No... I didn't, and I don't know these people either."

" Enough of your chatting, "stating that a punch landed on Roshan's face.

Arohi moved two steps back hiding Rachna behind him looking at the scene, Rachit got scared and started crying badly.

As soon as Rachna tried to move from there some man stopped her way too. Roshan got more terrified as he was a simple boy who hates violence of any kind. Still, he gathered some courage and asked the men.