chapter 72 . Meet mrs sahay

The next morning dadi left for her pilgrimage trip not before giving lots of instructions to ronn. Arohi ft bad for the poor old lady who is asking God to give something near impossible but she doesn't want to hurt her beliefs.

Ronn left for the office and arohi got herself busy watching some movies and reading books.

   It was evening when the maid entered her room and inform her about some guests who are here to meet her. Arohi was surprised as she didn't know many people here.

   When she went down she found a quite familiar face then she recalled that it was ronn's friend neeraj. She politely greeted him, and neeraj forwarded an invitation card.

  What is this

    I was blessed with a baby girl last week, I think ronn didn't tell you it's not his fault as you both were on a honeymoon trip.

  Ohk that's great congratulations

   Thank you and you both have to come to this naming ceremony for my baby girl. On the same day, there is an opening of my new diamond showroom I named it after my daughter.

    That's so thoughtful, we will come.

   Neeraj left from there,after sometime, arohi was surprised that why didn't ronn told her about this.? She thought maybe he just skipped to tell her in so much work.

That night when arohi told him about the invitation and Neeraj's visit.

      Why didn't you tell me about the baby

   Just slipped from my mind, anyway, we will go for the inauguration only.
As I will be busy in the morning

Hmm ok, as you say

  Ron kissed her forehead and both got asleep in each other's arms.

   The next day arohi noticed the restlessness on Ron's face, it was more looking like he was worried about something. When arohi asked about the party plan he told her that he will reach the venue directly from the office and will join her there. Arohi agreed as they usually attend any party or functions like this only.

    The coming evening arohi got ready in a beautiful saree, she paired it with long diamond earrings, after getting ready she looks herself in the mirror and blushed to guess about ronn 's reaction when he will see her in this outfit.

     Soon they reached the showroom which was in the PrimeLocation of the city. Neeraj welcomed arohi, shruti passed arohi an expensive bouquet which she forwarded to neeraj.

     Neeraj introduced her to his wife Deepti who also welcomed arohi wholeheartedly.

" I am so sorry I couldn't attend your wedding as I was on bedrest you know pregnancy complications"

" It's ok I can understand "

       Well, now I know why ranvijay used to call you angel as you look like one, so pretty and so pure and kind. Neeraj always has praised you for how you made ronn a happy man now.