chapter 42 bitter truth

Arohi's pov.
.

The moment I reached Nainital I rushed to the hospital, when I reached the main gate I found out there was a big crowd of media lineage present there. They were providing some rubbish news for their channel as they want to telecast spicy news for their channel

         I didn't glance over at them and entered the hospital, the security team of adi bhai recognised me so they helped me to enter the hospital and one guard escorted me to the room. The first thing I noticed was that it is an ICU unit, I signalled the nurse from the small glass partition in the door who was inside the room, and she quickly left.

   Can I meet him… I mean to see him, please I am….. He is my dad "arohi was hardly controlling her sob 

"Ooh! oh ok, but mam but only for two minutes "

 " Thank you! thank you so much "

      Arohi entered the icu slowly, her legs were shaking in fear and her heart was heavy with pain, tears were continuously flowing from her eyes. She witnessed the heartbreaking view in her eyes, her dad was lying on the bed and several machines were attached to his body. Some machine was continuously beeping around him.

    It was the first time she was staring at her dad like this as he was always a strong man, he used to even work with a high fever. He remained a hardworking man all his life but the man who was resting in the bed was looking so weak, so tired. I touched dad's palm with shivering hands. 

  "Dad, please open your eyes, look I am here your princess, please dad don't stay like this dad, please.  See your tigress is back now."

       The nurse entered the room and told Arohi to leave, Arohi nodded at her and left the room. As she opened the door of the ICU she found Aditya was standing there with a worried expression on his face.

        Arohi hugged Aditya and started sobbing badly " what is happening bhai? First anand bhai and now dad, why didn't you inform me? "

          "Shhh.  Everything will be fine I am trying to handle the situation arohi  just pray that dad will be fine "

       " But how did this happen? I mean…."

   " We will talk later, just go home and freshen up okay. You must be tired from the journey. I will reach home after my manager comes here ok.

"  But I am fine, I mean I want to stay here."

  "No... do as I say, dad will be conscious soon and he will not like his princess looking like a mess. Hmm! Just go, the driver is outside, he will take you."

   Arohi nodded at him and left for vashishth villa, when she reached home vaidehi was already standing at the entrance. As soon as she spotted arohi she hugged her crying badly arohi hugged her back. Vaidehi told her that she will prepare some meals for her till she gets ready.

   Arohi entered the hall and was surprised by the view as she spotted veena vashisht in a wheelchair, unknowingly a small smirk appeared on her face she asked vaidehi 

     "  Who dared to break her legs? I mean I just want to send thank you note  to the person who made her feel some pain at least "

Vaidehi shook her head at arohi 's comment and left for the kitchen, veena was busy on a phone call so she didn't notice arohi's presence.

Arohi took a needed shower and she decided to have some food then she will leave for the hospital. After getting ready she reached for the dining from we're vaidehi and some maids were arranging the food containers.