chapter 4 The return.

Aarohi replied coldly to her sister who was crying while sobbing in between the talk.

"Listen aru my wedding has been fixed with Nitin Kaul, a hotelier, he belonged to a well-known Kaul business family of Delhi... The wedding functions will start after a week, first engagement than Mehendi, then the wedding ."

"Please aru I cannot get married without my sister by my side, this is the only thing I am asking for you "

" You can assume it as my wedding gift, I request you aru please come home sister. I promise you nobody will
Say a word to you about your..... please."

" Anything else or I should cut the call " Aarohi replied with a cold voice...

' I know, it's hard for you anyways I am sending you my wedding card.
If you in your life ever loved me for a minute as your sister you will come to attend this wedding. "Saying this asawari disconnected the call herself crying badly.

Aarohi strain her tea into a cup and sat on the balcony attached to her bedroom. Her thoughts are taking her back to her childhood days when her di,asawari used to cover up for her mischief. Even sometimes she took the punishments on her head for aarohi's mistake.

She knows whatever has happened in the past,asawari di was not even responsible for that
but she kept silent, as it's not her fault as she doesn't even know how to speak for herself ., so what else do you expect from her.

Just then a message notification popped on her phone it was her sister's wedding card, she looked at the card for dates then book her ticket for kathgodam .so she is returning to Nainital after 2 years.

She applied for a leave of one week as she also planned to visit Delhi, to meet sameer. The week passed in a rush .she packed her light-coloured clothes for the trip, she doesn't go shopping for the wedding, because she doesn't want to look pretty anymore all these things were ended 2 and half years back only.

She knows very well how her colleagues in the office use her dressing style as a gossip subject.
As she always prefers to wear light colour clothes mostly white. But she is not bothered about it.

The final day arrived when she took a flight from Pune to kathgodam. she reached after 20 hours journey kathgodam

One Audi and two SUVs were already waiting outside the airport for her. She knows that the SUV must have security guards for her safety.

Anand bhaiya, elder brother to her was waiting for her. As soon as he saw her little sister he hugged her tightly

. " Aru, how are you bacha "

' Still alive " aarohi answered in a cold tone.

Listening to her answer anand left her from his hug and started walking towards the car holding her hand securely. He wiped the tears brimming in his eyes, after seeing her sister so cold towards him.

He makes her seated in the Audi and tells the driver to start the journey to
"Nainital"

He makes her seated in the Audi and tells the driver to start the journey to"Nainital"